Sucker Punch costume thread

Finnlock

I did a search and found nothing. So I figured I'd ask...

This movie has everything I want in a movie and I eagerly await it :love

So, anyone have plans to make any of the costumes?

sucker_punch_ver7_xlg.jpg

sucker_punch.jpg

Sweet Pea, one of my Fav's
sucker_punch_ver2.jpg

sucker_punch_ver3.jpg

sucker_punch_ver4.jpg

sucker_punch_ver5.jpg

My other fav Amber
sucker_punch_ver6.jpg

Trailer
Sucker Punch - Movie Trailers - iTunes

Last edited:
I think I might work on Madam Gorski for Dragon Con 2011. Nobody I know is working on any of the other females to do a group and I don't think I have the time or resources to properly get her together for DC10.

All the costumes in this one are down right badass!

Before building the costumes, I would suggest putting together the girls as equally as hot as them first.

Eh. I wouldn't let a little thing like someone thinking I wasn't hot enough to pull it off suck the fun out of making and/or wearing the costume. The point of costuming is fun, isn't it?

Anyone here know of (or is) a dealer in replica leather holsters?

sucker-punch-babydoll.jpg

I'd like to get a group together with RB, even if it's just the two of us, but I'm aiming to get it done for SDCC 2011.

Going to attempt to do Sweet Pea, but if not, maybe Rocket.

Thought I'd post this for reference in case anyone doing these costumes (I have higher res images of the other characters as well. PM me if interested)

IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

Eh. I wouldn't let a little thing like someone thinking I wasn't hot enough to pull it off suck the fun out of making and/or wearing the costume. The point of costuming is fun, isn't it?

Anyone here know of (or is) a dealer in replica leather holsters?

My boss and I were just talking about how all the girls in this movie have excellent leather gear. We're up for making anything that's asked of us, so long as you have reference pictures to work from.

I'd like to get a group together with RB, even if it's just the two of us, but I'm aiming to get it done for SDCC 2011.

Going to attempt to do Sweet Pea, but if not, maybe Rocket.

I can't wait! Also, it sounded like Yaya is sold on doing Amber and would be up for joining us.

Risu--that would rock! I got a whole bunch of close up shots of the statuettes at Gentle Giant from all angles. I won't be interested in purchasing anything until I recover from con season this year lol. But 6 months from now might be the right time.

Sounds good. We're always up for making new things, at least for me the Indy stuff gets boring after a while.

Awesome RB! I'm so stoked for next year already XD

Risu, I'll have you at the front of my thoughts when I start working on this. I haven't looked into how detailed Sweet Pea's leather gear is and whether or not I'd want to attempt it myself. I think my main issue it tracking down accurate looking weaponry.

~Victoria

Well from the poster it looks like Sweet Pea doesn't have a lot of leather gear (and by gear I don't mean her corset, gloves, etc. As of yet we don't have a leather sewing machine, so we stick to belts, holsters, bandoliers, etc.) It does look like she has some straps on her legs, and there could be some other stuff I can't see in the poster.

I think Blondie's rig looks really cool, I'd love to make one of those. Amber's comes in second.

I'm planning on doing the "gas mask" costume that was on display! Total kickass! I took a bunch of pix and video of the electronics on the eyes and mouth. The costume on display is different than the statue, so I'm wondering if it was a higher ranking evil guy.

- Jeff

oh heck. I think I'll be adding one or two of these to my roster ... I'm just too overjoyed that these ladies actually have some thighs instead of chicken sticks, therefore the costumes are calling me... :| and who doesn't love fishnets, leather, stockings and hairbands?

Yaya is going to look DEAD ON as Amber. :|

Hey Scruffy Rebel, I think we've got a Blondie. You know Cynthia, Bryan/Indakin's girlfriend? Yeah. ^_^

Also, check your facebook message... I potentially have a exciting opportunity.

Can anyone identify what type of gun Babydoll uses? I'm terrible with guns. I can only identify Star Wars guns haha.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back