Sucker Punch: Babydoll's Colt 1911 Government in Wooden box

Gorgeous! Do you have any more photos, or info on the build-up (base model for the pistol, etching process, etc)?

thanks guys.

...cgi image...that's great hihihi :lol.

The former decals from ebay or from anywhere else are very bad...hence I've made ​​it myself.

I just had to register solely for this thread. I can take care of the gun part of the setup. I'm more interested in the box. I've been looking for a good picture to build off of and thanks to you, I've finally found it! Unless you found it somewhere and bought it; in which case I would do the same, rather than build one. Any information on the box would be greatly appreciated.

That is beautiful!

I think some-kind of fabric plaque on the lid would look good myself, explaining what it is with the movie logo or something similar. :)

Nice. The magazines with the (assuming) dummy rounds are a very nice addition to the display. (Though I know they don't fit an Umarex blank firer. ;)

How long did you have to polish on that thing? It looks KILLER. I'd never though about polishing one of these.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back