Sucker Punch: Babydoll's Colt 1911 Government in Wooden box

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nexus6

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gorgeous! Do you have any more photos, or info on the build-up (base model for the pistol, etching process, etc)?

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What make/model is the gun? Has a great finish! Are those decals on the slide or were they etched?

epilepticsquirl

Sr Member
Most impressive! I saw that third picture a couple of days ago and dismissed it as a cgi image. I'm shocked to have been proven wrong!

Nice decals btw ;)

BulletToothTony

thanks guys.

...cgi image...that's great hihihi :lol.

The former decals from ebay or from anywhere else are very bad...hence I've made ​​it myself.

mick662

I just had to register solely for this thread. I can take care of the gun part of the setup. I'm more interested in the box. I've been looking for a good picture to build off of and thanks to you, I've finally found it! Unless you found it somewhere and bought it; in which case I would do the same, rather than build one. Any information on the box would be greatly appreciated.

Nomolos95

looks beautiful, job well done, pics of the build or list of places where you got the pieces would be awesome!

88reaper88

That is beautiful!

I think some-kind of fabric plaque on the lid would look good myself, explaining what it is with the movie logo or something similar. :)

Filandrius

Absolutely fantastic job on the polish, it looks insanely good. I want one and I didn't even saw the film. :)

Noeland

Sr Member
Nice. The magazines with the (assuming) dummy rounds are a very nice addition to the display. (Though I know they don't fit an Umarex blank firer. ;)

How long did you have to polish on that thing? It looks KILLER. I'd never though about polishing one of these.