styrofoam heads

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

INFERNAL PREDATOR

can anybody tell me where to get styrofoam heads in different sizes
second question, can any body tell my where to get 10 pounds of oil based or plasticine clay online

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

japgoth

can anybody tell me where to get styrofoam heads in different sizes
second question, can any body tell my where to get 10 pounds of oil based or plasticine clay online

I would like to add that sometimes the styrofoam heads can be way smaller then a normal head, also you may find that after you start adding clay that it will become top heavy and will fall over.
I went with a styrofoam before, but after that I went with a proper headbust with a large base. If i had known how much issue I had with the styrofoam I would have got the amuature right away.