Styrene Proton Pack semi-hero build Wip

AlexBC

Sr Member
I've never built anything large with styrene before so this is all a bit of a learning curve. When I realized the Matty wand was heavily based on the semi-hero fiberglass pack and wand, I decided to make a pack to go with it. This will be a semi-hero like pack with eventually many of the details of those packs though replicated in a styrene build. The plans have been very useful but my inexperience with styrene has led to a few measurements being a bit off. My crank gen is about 5 mm too short. Seeing as this is going to be a semi-hero/con-going build I decided to just keep going instead of rebuilding.

The Matty wand now has the full authentic Clippard attached with some minor areas being retooled like the vents being completely drilled out.

Light and sound kits have already been purchased. Though I may save those for a later build and keep this with static lights and no sound.

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1998.JPG
    IMG_1998.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1999.JPG
    IMG_1999.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2001.JPG
    IMG_2001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1936.JPG
    IMG_1936.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back