stupid question but how would i put on a usurper p1 mask?

Roydraven

Hey all I bought a P1 mask off usurper ages ago I'm going to paint it eventually when I get the money up for paints and crap any way my question is how would
I put it on cause the thing is really tight it took my ages to get it on my mannequin head LOL would I slit the sides of the neck but I'm worried to do that
as it might stuff it do I keep pulling it over my head I'm afraid it might break the latex any help i know its a silly question but you guys are pros help me please?

Hey dude,
I also have P1 from lee and I cut it on the back and put there a zip.
I think thats how everybody here does it

P1010420.JPG

P1010421.JPG

lee is willing to fly out to your house,.. no country to far and help you customize it to fit...

serious ...just ask him.

Hey Dude, just sew it in place. Use some good thread like upholstery or carpet thread. If you look at the thread about the foam filled feet I just did you will see a pic of a zipper sewn to the latex.

Pay for the airfare ;)

You have to cut a slit up the back of most masks.

I personally have used Zips , but now i use velcro. i use 2inch stuff, just to keep the neck snug and stop the mask sliding around, the dreds will hide whichever you chose to use

Pay for the airfare

You have to cut a slit up the back of most masks.

I personally have used Zips , but now i use velcro. i use 2inch stuff, just to keep the neck snug and stop the mask sliding around, the dreds will hide whichever you chose to use
I cant afford the airfare LOL
thanks heaps mate again ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back