Stunt Bio Concept: Battle Damaged

ptgreek

So I finally got around to casting myself up one of my own Bios today ..then I went to town on it. I dremeled out a cutaway section ..then attacked it for more damage. I ran a panel piece from the "Hunter Prey" ship and molded it into shape while the resin was still soft. I then turned my heat gun on the jagged pieces of the hole and bent the ends up once the resin got soft. What you cant see ( yet) is the Electroluminescent wire that rims the tear. It makes for a cool mechanical glow. I've only just started dropping color into it for reference ..and the texture gel accenting the damage has yet to dry. I'll keep updating as I work more on this. On to the pics

e94c50d7.jpg

5ffe6dc7.jpg

842c50cd.jpg

gonna be cool, although part of me thinks you are a bad monkey for cutting up a stunt bio lol. good job you have the mould huh.

That battle damage looks impresively real
I'm sure it's going to be a head turner when you're done with it. :)
great pics,even greater imagination and a perfect exceution
on the L.B. jalapeno scale: a 11 out of 10

hahaha ..I figured you'd say that Bryan. hmmm we'll see ..however it may be the new bio for my suit.

thanks guys ...As Andrew stated ..it's all in the details.

Lee ..I kinda thought the same thing at first ..then figured I'd be bored with it if I left it alone ..this gives me a chance to play and get creative

J ...gotta wait for the glow

Making a little headway. everything is in place. Still gonna cover some of the wire areas to minimize the light leak . I got the colors I wanted ..was gonna do the inner plate a different color ...bit I actually liked it in the brushed metal scheme ..so Im going with what I like..

1363323d.jpg

78b1bff1.jpg

5b4a452b.jpg

thanks ..its getting there ...gonna place some epoxy sculpt behind the cheek tear ...black wrap some of the EL wire inside by the visor. ..add texture gel around the actual wire so it doesnt look so much like ..well ..a wire. Then I think Im gonna call this bad boy done ..I think I may do one more concept Bio ..any suggestions?

Damn George, that looks so good!

And concept bio? I think a bio with a set of rhino horns on the forehead (or even mouthplate) would be awesome.....do it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back