Studio scale TIE wing thickness info if you can

Discussion in 'Studio Scale Models' started by Flyscriber, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Flyscriber

Flyscriber Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have a few sheets of differing decals for this build Some in two parts ( a white sheet (background) and a coloured sheet for the arrows etc. I not sure who produced this set, vectorzero will no doubt know the origin. Also have a Jason Eaton sheet with the white background already applied. Both sheets are needed for this Tie as there are more red DAN, and ANG's than you would think and some of the red on white "arrows/ triangles " point the opposite way, which is where the two part decals come into play, as you can reverse the red triangle on top of the white square.
    Heres couple of images, still a fair way to go on the painting and finishing now.

top front.jpg wing man.jpg

3phase, 32buds and greeble_gremlin like this.
  2. vectorzero

vectorzero Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

DSC00295.jpg Last stretch.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. Flyscriber

Flyscriber Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Cant see the attachment Vectorzero. Not sure whats going on there.

4. vectorzero

vectorzero Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm using the 'Media Gallery Embed' function. Not sure why its not working.

Update: Deleted embedded media, and switched to attachment. Can’t see the option to display images in line anymore. More research needed.

Update: Switched to a slightly lower resolution picture. The original shot was taken using a DSLR at 6000x4000 pixels. I then used the camera jpeg at 4MB in size. That didn't work, so this is a further compressed image at 157KB in size.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019