Star Wars Studio Scale Tie Bomber (built from JPG prod. Resin kit)

Prop Store

ecl

Sr Member
Built from a JPG Productions (now a difficult kit to find these days) resin Studio Scale Tie Bomber Kit. The cockpit window piece is an original kit part from the vintage MPC Vader’s Tie Fighter model kit, like what was used on the ILM models. The Tie Bomber kit is a really beautiful one, featuring castings of many of the same greebles used on the ILM model. I built it to intentionally feature some light aging—wasn’t going for a pristine, factory made model look. Static model (no lighting installed).

Comes with an acrylic stand for it to sit on—I didn’t drill any holes into the bottom of it for a more traditional stand, although it may be possible to do so if the you’re looking to do that yourself. I just prefer to the have the models sitting on the displays. The simple ESB plaque made out of styrene will be included (It’s a separate piece; not glued to the stand).

$500 Shipped, within the USA (I’m only shipping this within the USA, because of the recent shipping issues with the USPS due to covid). PM if interested, or use the direct purchase button on top of page.

9F482333-CF3B-44B5-90B7-E4E4F563C5BC.jpeg

21D0ADB4-573C-4CEB-A127-D0A54B12FDC2.jpeg

F58E7C7C-4EA8-48DE-90BB-FE3005875E60.jpeg

ADFAA16F-CF3C-497E-A501-A58367371757.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store