Studio Scale Star Destroyer: 2.5 meters

HackinSpock

I finished up my freshmen year of college and I'd say I've made some great progress on the Avenger. Right before I came home, I finished up printing the trench greeblies and added the edge trim with some 1/16 polycarb that I cut into lengths. Also I got an internship this summer at Animax Designs, so I'm really excited to work with them.
IMG_0746.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ah, it feels like yesterday when I first heard lil´ Ani say to Padmé "Are you an Angle?"

On a sidenote, that is one of the most brutal and massive and massively angular builds that I have seen here for a long time! Except for Geek1138 ones, of course. And just a tad few others. Very few. I do envy you guys and all those maker spaces with 3D printers around.
Keep those documentation pics coming, thanks for sharing!

HackinSpock

Ah, it feels like yesterday when I first heard lil´ Ani say to Padmé "Are you an Angle?"

On a sidenote, that is one of the most brutal and massive and massively angular builds that I have seen here for a long time! Except for Geek1138 ones, of course. And just a tad few others. Very few. I do envy you guys and all those maker spaces with 3D printers around.
Keep those documentation pics coming, thanks for sharing!
And thank you for following the thread! It's a slow burn of a build, but a fun one nonetheless

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.