Studio Scale Star Destroyer: 2.5 meters

I finished up my freshmen year of college and I'd say I've made some great progress on the Avenger. Right before I came home, I finished up printing the trench greeblies and added the edge trim with some 1/16 polycarb that I cut into lengths. Also I got an internship this summer at Animax Designs, so I'm really excited to work with them.
IMG_0746.JPG
IMG_0745.JPG

Ah, it feels like yesterday when I first heard lil´ Ani say to Padmé "Are you an Angle?"

On a sidenote, that is one of the most brutal and massive and massively angular builds that I have seen here for a long time! Except for Geek1138 ones, of course. And just a tad few others. Very few. I do envy you guys and all those maker spaces with 3D printers around.
Keep those documentation pics coming, thanks for sharing!

Ah, it feels like yesterday when I first heard lil´ Ani say to Padmé "Are you an Angle?"

On a sidenote, that is one of the most brutal and massive and massively angular builds that I have seen here for a long time! Except for Geek1138 ones, of course. And just a tad few others. Very few. I do envy you guys and all those maker spaces with 3D printers around.
Keep those documentation pics coming, thanks for sharing!
And thank you for following the thread! It's a slow burn of a build, but a fun one nonetheless

It's been a while! Started my sophmore year of college and continued on with the project. Added the remaining bits of greeblie/detailing and finally got the hull primed. I just need to figure out a good alternative to ArchiveX Reefer White and SP Lettering Grey to paint the hull since i'll need a lot of paint.
IMG_1716.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_1725.JPG
IMG_1729.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back