Studio Scale Moon mobile from UFO.

Another awesome model Chris!!! Your so talented at reproducing some of the most classic models from the Anderson shows. Definetly getting one of these when its release as a kit.
Cheers
Dave

Loving the look and size of this. Looking forward to more progress shots.

Will you be tackling the mobiles from UFO as well? Or could I dare in hoping for a new and improved large scale Interceptor!!!!

Loving the look and size of this. Looking forward to more progress shots.

Will you be tackling the mobiles from UFO as well? Or could I dare in hoping for a new and improved large scale Interceptor!!!!

There will be more UFO models coming out, but I am not at liberty to say.
As I still work for S.H.A.D.O. and other Top Secret projects.

:cheers

Beautiful work for sure and rare to see a Moon Mobile being built (those legs/landing gears are a bitch to build). If you do the Interceptor, I'll be on your back like a bad disease (as in: Take. My. Money:D)

I will be molding the masters up very soon.
Now that I am done with the space 1999 Nuclear Disposal Area 2 kit.

moonmobile1.jpgthis is what is needed for the top it is from revel launch gantry kit the round piece is for the bottom hope this helps

Love this and will be watching with baited breath. Keep up the good work. I love Studio Scale but the usual question arises,"Where will I put it?":lol

Great I have built 3 of these studio size models for customers and believe it or not each one I shipped to Europe arrived un damaged I was worried about the legs I have pictures here www.scifistudiomodels.com it is one model I did enjoy doing

Great I have built 3 of these studio size models for customers and believe it or not each one I shipped to Europe arrived un damaged I was worried about the legs I have pictures here www.scifistudiomodels.com it is one model I did enjoy doing

Right on Steve, your models are always nice.
Also Steve I need to buy a interceptor kit from you.
Please let me know when you have one available.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back