Studio scale MEDICAL FRIGATE-NEBULON-B

MARSTAR2

Hello this is my studio scale MEDICAL FRIGATE with many,many thanks for KBILLY to IDs this model.

DSC_0335.JPGDSC_0360.JPGDSC_0349.JPGDSC_0346.JPGDSC_0345.JPGDSC_0340.JPGDSC_0339.JPGDSC_0338.JPGDSC_0337.JPGDSC_0362.JPG

Wow!!! You've taken on an incredible model. Your on a great start. Will be watching this with interest. Keep up the great work.

Dave

Well look at that!. Amazing job there, its looking fantastic!
How long you been working on this, to get this far is commendable & so clean a build too!.
Stu

Fantastic work! It looks incredible.

It's obvious you've put a good amount of time into this, everything looks just the way it should do. Impressive!!

I am amazed by the effort to take on a project like this! I am curious - how did you get the measurements for this model? I have looked at all the pics there are of the studio model online, but I can't figure out basic measures for the width of the front module. Have you created some sort of 3d wire frame of the ship to figure out these measurements? In any case I would very much like to hear the numbers you have got.

Best

Morten

Not to much. 1/24 airfix hurricane- 4 parts,,amt ford c600 city delivery,airfix centurion ho scale,tamiya 223 1/35,
tamiya jagdpanzer lang 1/35 tamiya porsche 934 /12. Im searching 2 this same parts looking like engine parts-
on starboard panel and on engine panel-but without results

Not to much. 1/24 airfix hurricane- 4 parts,,amt ford c600 city delivery,airfix centurion ho scale,tamiya 223 1/35,
tamiya jagdpanzer lang 1/35 tamiya porsche 934 /12. Im searching 2 this same parts looking like engine parts-
on starboard panel and on engine panel-but without results

Thanks for these! There's a couple of facepalm donors in there for me... should have found these a while ago :). You should post the parts you're looking for on the starboard panel and engine panel, there's a chance I may know it, I found a new carrier kit that I never got round to adding on to the kit list because I never found the exact right ship. If not that kit someone else may figure it out anyway.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back