Studio scale MEDICAL FRIGATE-NEBULON-B

Vacformedhero

Sr Member
Not to much. 1/24 airfix hurricane- 4 parts,,amt ford c600 city delivery,airfix centurion ho scale,tamiya 223 1/35,
tamiya jagdpanzer lang 1/35 tamiya porsche 934 /12. Im searching 2 this same parts looking like engine parts-
on starboard panel and on engine panel-but without results
Amazing job marstar2 , in any interviews this model was literally thrown together so much so that Lucas even mentions it when he sees the finished ship, asks the question "why did you need so much time to build the other ships "
one site a like for scanning kit sprues is here,
http://www.model-making.eu
what I like about it is that they maintain the shots of some older kits not in stock , and also will ship aerosol paint to me
I need a lower wing sections of 1/24 scale airfix hurricane, if your not using I would buy it off you for millennium falcon .

MARSTAR2

Vacation has ended and is time back to work ,and some new pictures , MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON.JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (5).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (6).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (13).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (15).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (17).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (19).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (11).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (20).JPG MEDICAL FRIGATE NEBULON (18).JPG some new models aded

Keiko

Sr Member
Outstanding! It looks absolutely fabulous. The picture with the chairs in the background give its size some real perspective.

kbilly

This looks incredible!. Getting all those parts right is no easy thing, but you've done it. This will definitely be used as reference material in the future!

bwize

Sr Member
WOW! I am speechless right now! That is one glorious replica. The detail is amazing. Those last 2 pics of the engines lit look so darn real, this thing is gonna blow our minds when completed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.