Studio Scale Kit Part SWAP-SHOP

I will give it a shot I have the measurements ,I need some anyway for my eagle build I don't know if you saw my eagle I did for a customer in the alpha forum www.scifistudiomodels.com also forgot to mention I have the ladder that was used for the back of the moonmobile did you need a cast of one

I'm looking for 1/15 Hummel part castings (I doubt anyone will have spares of these)
image.jpeg
I am looking for the Hummel parts labelled no 2 and 12 in Gort's photo
weve discussed sea lab labelled 8 and I'm building my batch of 8-rad labelled 5
who am I kidding I need parts 2,3,4 and the end piece that make up the actuators on the carrier plough blade
i need one of each first to scratch build copied at half scale, then if they are Clean casts I will order more for the 5 footer

wing1.jpgwing.jpg this is what I have so far I'm scratch building the wings lengthening the body also have to widen it to then I will mold it just to get a good sturdy cast I'm enjoying doing this project always done Anderson stuff nice to get away from that for a while needed this break

I'll be looking for a few parts from the kits below pretty soon if anyone needs anything let me know

1/12 312T
1/12 Brabham
1/12 312B

Got tons to swap including Entex parts

I would love a cast of the 1/8 Entex Porsche muffler for the ESB at-st

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be looking for a few parts from the kits below pretty soon if anyone needs anything let me know

1/12 312T
1/12 Brabham
1/12 312B

Got tons to swap including Entex parts

What parts do you need might have some but used a few for the ESB at-st

I would love a cast of the 1/8 Entex Porsche muffler for the ESB at-st

- - - Updated - - -

What parts do you need might have some but used a few for the ESB at-st

I'll find out part numbers shortly as I'm away from home at the moment

312B

312T

Last edited:
Hey Guy,
Consider those parts covered from me. I' might want to mold them first, but I'll swap you the original pieces.

Hey Guy,
Consider those parts covered from me. I' might want to mold them first, but I'll swap you the original pieces.

Bugger should of put this up before you came over the other night. Cool bud, I'm in no rush either ....lets move over to FB to sort it when the times nearer and thanks

I have ended up getting quite a few kits as reference for the Death Star modules, which at the moment, just sit in boxes in the shed. I can never say that I want to get rid of them, or that I won't ever want to undertake a studio scale model, but it always seems a waste that they aren't being used.

People on this forum have given me so much in terms of information on parts ID's and reference photos, and I feel like I can never give anything back in return.

I am willing to get parts moulded and cast from the kits I own if anyone wants them, for free, as long as they don't 'abuse' the gesture, and realise that I don't have all the time in the world, and I'll send them out at the cheapest postage cost I can find.

I don't have any of the 'super rare' kits, and this won't be for the people who want actual kit parts, but I guess every bit helps!

I'll try to put together a list of kits I have (they will relate to the Death Star Modules), and I too hope this thread can get sticky.

minifig

Hi!

I suscribe all of these words. (thanks to post this and I can copy these good English words)

I´ll send castings, I dont have yet a lot of moulds, so, I can take to me some time to do the mold, and to send the casting, I can´t do big pieces, ( and of course, I dont copy a complete kit)
I can offer:

1/35 Tamiya Tiger
1/35 Tamiya KV I
1/48 Bandai panther
1/48 Bandai schinwagen
Airfix Harrow
1/35 Tamiya flak

There are some kits more (but I don´t remember now). I´ll edit this post later.

Cheers
Luis

Hi!
I update my list:

Kits I have:

AMT 1/25 Kenworth
Hasegawa 1/72 Mörser Karl
Tamiya 1/35 20 mm Flak 38 #35091
Tamiya 1/35 20 mm Flak 38 #35102
Airfix 00 Harrow
Tamiya 1/35 KV I Type C #35066
Tamiya 1/35 Tiger I #35056
Tamiya 1/35 Gulaschkanone MM203 (incomplete)
Tamiya 1/35 88 mm Flak MM117
Bandai 1/48 Schimmwagen
Bandai 1/48 Hetzer
Bandai 1/48 Panther

Cheers
Luis
Hasegawa 1/72 Sherman

Hi!

Another more to the list:

Kits I have:

AMT 1/25 Kenworth
Hasegawa 1/72 Mörser Karl
Tamiya 1/35 20 mm Flak 38 #35091
Tamiya 1/35 20 mm Flak 38 #35102
Airfix 00 Harrow
Tamiya 1/35 KV I Type C #35066
Tamiya 1/35 Tiger I #35056
Tamiya 1/35 Gulaschkanone MM203 (incomplete)
Tamiya 1/35 88 mm Flak MM117
Bandai 1/48 Schimmwagen
Bandai 1/48 Hetzer
Bandai 1/48 Panther
Hasegawa 1/72 Sherman
Tamiya 1/700 Shinano #7724**950 (only some small parts :()

Cheers
Luis

Nobody are interested?

I'm taking a chance here. I'm looking for this part in the Nichimo Sd.Kfz.184 'ELEFANT' Tank Destroyer kit. It was shown in the Jammer thread by 3phase and stonky. If any of you guys have an original, or I guess I could live with a cast.

I have lots of the Tie Bomber kits .. but the parts for the build are of course gone but all the other parts are there. I could part sawp that.

Of course, it would be much easier to just buy it off from you.

thumbnail_IMAG0233_zpsm1yvt2ic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate I don't even have it myself just found it thru kit scans. It might be possible to scratch this one as it's simple enough.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back