Sr Member
just kidding...

ss_falcon01.jpg

ss_falcon02.jpg

ss_falcon03.jpg

ss_falcon04.jpg

ss_falcon05.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Rich, I could use those steering yolks you have in the cockpit there....you wouldn't like to throw some rubber on those and knock up a cast or two for me would ya ?
I would pay of course ..:love

Cheers

Phil

looks like the MR parts...

very interested where the parts came form ;)

its probably one a VERY few sets out there. Almost a shame to build it (without throwing into rubber first :D

Jedi Dade

Barry's proof or prototype, presumably.

The pics really demonstrate just how kit-like these things start off, eh? Stupid license terms, mutter, mutter, grumble.

This is the original prototype, yes. It's cool to see that all the kit parts on the surface of the ship on sprues, it's like a huge model kit. I've decided to make landing gear and a ramp for it.

You'd need about a hundred molds to make it. And lay up the basic hull wouldn't you? And maybe need about as many laborers. What an insane kit that'd be.

P.S. - Rich, can you please do my snowspeeder soon-ish. Or whenever you get to it. Better good than in a rush. Nudge...wink...nudge. Really looking forward to it!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back