Studio Scale Falcon kit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jedimaster

Sr Member
Ya know this thread title is one that I've dreamt of waking up to...... Just not followed by "just kidding".

tk1608

Sr Member
Hey Rich, I could use those steering yolks you have in the cockpit there....you wouldn't like to throw some rubber on those and knock up a cast or two for me would ya ?
I would pay of course ..:love

Cheers

Phil

Dedalus5550

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*******. You're evil. Thought this was real.

I guess your Falcon looks nice too.
If I could find it, I'd post that image from the original "Airplane" movie where everyone's lined up with a weapon to take turns on the freaking-out passenger.

Jedi Dade

Sr Member
looks like the MR parts...

very interested where the parts came form ;)

its probably one a VERY few sets out there. Almost a shame to build it (without throwing into rubber first :D

Jedi Dade

JMChladek

Sr Member
So what is it? Is it an MR Falcon with no paint and a crapload of resin detail parts on it? Man the thing looks pretty!

Nwerke

Master Member
Barry's proof or prototype, presumably.

The pics really demonstrate just how kit-like these things start off, eh? Stupid license terms, mutter, mutter, grumble.

REL

Sr Member
This is the original prototype, yes. It's cool to see that all the kit parts on the surface of the ship on sprues, it's like a huge model kit. I've decided to make landing gear and a ramp for it.

Scott Graham

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You'd need about a hundred molds to make it. And lay up the basic hull wouldn't you? And maybe need about as many laborers. What an insane kit that'd be.

P.S. - Rich, can you please do my snowspeeder soon-ish. Or whenever you get to it. Better good than in a rush. Nudge...wink...nudge. Really looking forward to it!