"studio scale desanto viper"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REL @ Nov 3 2006, 02:26 AM) [snapback]1349844[/snapback]</div>
Mike, I've found if you're not going to pressure cast and going to do a gravity pour use the slowest setting resin you can get. Smoothcast 310 from Smoothon is a good choice, it has a 2 to 4 hour demold time, and it's nearly water thin so it'll get into all the little detail area's with no problem. Since it takes so long to set up there's plenty of time for the bubbles to escape.
[/b]
Thanks a MILLION REL. Although a wee bit late...LOL. I'l use this remedy.
I've got someone doing future casting for me and they'll also be doing the big 37" Raider also soon to follow. But I'll never take pre-orders again. Learned my lesson...HARD. Terri and I have grown tighter together just getting through this and learning. :cry
Thanks agin Rel. :cheers
Mike

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REL @ Nov 24 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]1364936[/snapback]</div>
Pre-orders=heart attack. I'll never do preorders again either LOL.
[/b]
Thanks Rel....I really appreciate you lightening me up. But as nice as it was of you to do, I still know that it is the hard truth. Learned my lesson. :D

Well that makes it official. I have no dealings with or have ever had, nor do I know Rob@scifimodels. I do not produce kits either. The last pattern I did exclusivly was the SS Cylon Raider commissioned by Jim Key. The same one the Jesse bought and now kits. The review of it was stunning on Starship Modeler so excuse me if I don't get all upset over your bondo statements. I do NOT make or produce kits.
I make one off replicas and as stated above, the last pattern I made was the Raider. You must have me confused with someone else. Not to mention my involvement with the MkII Viper that Frank And Moe produce and many other things I have assisted in with others.

Now you just go ahead and throw all your fits you want. You have to know it was you and your "woman" that brought her into this. Her always posting for you, making apologies and excuses for you. You involved her. She involved herself. I have only said she deserves an award for dealing with you and this problem. Praise for her is not an insult. And the last time I checked, opinions are protected under free speach.
Also of note, you sure agreed with me back several pages ago. When you said I was right and wanted to talk to me.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dobber @ Oct 17 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]1340030[/snapback]</div>
I got mine today. Looks great looking forward to starting it, but i got a few things to finish before then. ;)
Thanks Michael, Terri and everyone else who got this puppy done.

Michael, when you get around to posting again, I'm sure you're really busy at the moment getting these out, could you describe the differences between Starbuck, Boomer, and Apollo's Vipers. Thanks Man.

Chris
[/b]
Thank you Chris.
Stay in touch and give a call if you need anything. Working on the "BIG" project now as well as the Colonial shuttle in 1/72 and studio scale, all accurate and correct angles.
But no pre-orders ever again. And a friend of mine is roto-casting them for us. :D

"All WILL be shipped actually on the Mon when Terri gets back form her Holiday and kids weekend.
All problems resolved and will be shipped Monday. Everyone will be e-mailed an insurance number for their kit."

Well, Mondays come and gone and I've not received any info.
Anyone?????
Mike, I'm not sure what's going on, but it's not looking to good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BarryZ28 @ Nov 29 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]1367563[/snapback]</div>
"All WILL be shipped actually on the Mon when Terri gets back form her Holiday and kids weekend.
All problems resolved and will be shipped Monday. Everyone will be e-mailed an insurance number for their kit."

Anyone?????
[/b]
I will no longer answer questions concerning individual orders on this forum. Sorry Barry.
And yes, I made sure that the "quality" of your kit was such that you will have to re-skin it .
You wanna talk to me, you got a question? TRY E-MAILING. I'm not going to tell you this again, bring your problem to me, not a freakin' forum.
I will not discuss another order problem here, or deal with anyone's attitude concerning the model. If you have a queston or concern, I will not address it any further in this open forum. E-mail or a phone call should be perfect. I'll discuss the model, not orders.
Have a nice day. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueSquad2001 @ Nov 29 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1367658[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BarryZ28 @ Nov 29 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]1367563[/snapback]

Anyone?????
[/b]
I will no longer answer questions concerning individual orders on this forum. Sorry Barry.
And yes, I made sure that the "quality" of your kit was such that you will have to re-skin it .
You wanna talk to me, you got a question? TRY E-MAILING. I'm not going to tell you this again, bring your problem to me, not a freakin' forum.
I will not discuss another order problem here, or deal with anyone's attitude concerning the model. If you have a queston or concern, I will not address it any further in this open forum. E-mail or a phone call should be perfect. I'll discuss the model, not orders.
[/b][/quote]

250px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

NO VIPER FOR YOU TODAY.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EchoLeader @ Nov 29 2006, 09:05 AM) [snapback]1367701[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueSquad2001 @ Nov 29 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1367658[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BarryZ28 @ Nov 29 2006, 01:25 AM) [snapback]1367563[/snapback]

Anyone?????
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

250px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

NO VIPER FOR YOU TODAY.
[/b][/quote]
LMFAO...... :lol :cheers
I LOVE THAT. I needed that guy to post for me and Terri more often.
That was too cool, I'm still laughing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueSquad2001 @ Nov 24 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1364879[/snapback]</div>
... Even the stuff that I've seen you work on would require six pounds of bondo and filler glue to correct. ...[/b]

Mike,

This is bush league. Mark is a good guy who is entitled to his opinion. If you don't agree with it, thats fair. Still, the fact of the matter is that comment is not true. Mark is a talanted builder, and a good guy. He essentially doesn't do kits, (he did do my Raider pattern, but didn't do the casting) and you really have no right to slander him in this fashion. If you disagree, say you disagree. If you continue to mud sling it really simply makes you look bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueSquad2001 @ Nov 29 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]1367658[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Thanks for all the great customer service Mike, real professional.
You've lost this customer and I'm sure that doesn't phase you one bit.
I've emailed you at the fleets and your personal email.
I've asked for a full refund and nothing else will do.
I will not accept the kit if you mail it, so don't bother.

Customer service is #1 in this business and I know I will not deal with you again.
Name-calling and personal attacks are not how you keep your customers happy and coming back for more.
Don't care if you build the definitive Galactica or raider, I will not deal with someone like this.
I've washed my hands of this now, good luck with future endeavors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BarryZ28 @ Nov 29 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]1367763[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueSquad2001 @ Nov 29 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]1367658[/snapback]
[/b]

Thanks for all the great customer service Mike, real professional.
You've lost this customer and I'm sure that doesn't phase you one bit.
I've emailed you at the fleets and your personal email.
I've asked for a full refund and nothing else will do.
I will not accept the kit if you mail it, so don't bother.

Customer service is #1 in this business and I know I will not deal with you again.
Name-calling and personal attacks are not how you keep your customers happy and coming back for more.
Don't care if you build the definitive Galactica or raider, I will not deal with someone like this.
I've washed my hands of this now, good luck with future endeavors.
[/b][/quote]
What name calling? What personal attacks?
I do not discuss business on a forum any longer. But name calling?
You're incorrect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jestefarean @ Nov 29 2006, 10:30 AM) [snapback]1367757[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueSquad2001 @ Nov 24 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1364879[/snapback]
... Even the stuff that I've seen you work on would require six pounds of bondo and filler glue to correct. ...[/b]

Mike,

This is bush league. Mark is a good guy who is entitled to his opinion. If you don't agree with it, thats fair. Still, the fact of the matter is that comment is not true. Mark is a talanted builder, and a good guy. He essentially doesn't do kits, (he did do my Raider pattern, but didn't do the casting) and you really have no right to slander him in this fashion. If you disagree, say you disagree. If you continue to mud sling it really simply makes you look bad.
[/b][/quote]
You're correct. Thanks.
But I still disagree with the guy, and mudslinging sucks.
I'm cool, you know that. And so are you. Take care and I appreciate the nice way that you came across.
Later.

Has anyone heard anything further? Has anyone else got their Vipers? Mike, any updates? It's been a while...........
Chris (Aussieviper)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fistius @ Dec 5 2006, 04:25 AM) [snapback]1371717[/snapback]</div>
Has anyone heard anything further? Has anyone else got their Vipers? Mike, any updates? It's been a while...........
Chris (Aussieviper)
[/b]
Hey Chris. ;)
Shooting you an e-mail today.
Contact me direct. We do not answer anymore questions here about the kits and customers orders.
Will talk to you soon.
Mike :cheers

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back