Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1Ranger3.jpg

1Ranger32.jpg

1Ranger33.jpg

1Searchershuttle.jpg

1BSGAvion.jpg

I have to apologize:
Several people wrote to me about getting a copy of my Ranger 3 casting back in November- I have since had a hard-drive crash and lost all of your names and contact info. I am attempting to contact those who wrote be through forum PMs, but if you emailed me directly prior to February, I have lost the info. So, I'm starting over:

Anyone interested should contact me at mbradley3@cfl.rr.com

Thanks.

Mark

PM and email sent

Originally posted by Bradleyfett@Mar 12 2006, 08:27 PM
1Ranger3.jpg

1Ranger32.jpg

1Ranger33.jpg

1Searchershuttle.jpg

1BSGAvion.jpg

I have to apologize:
Several people wrote to me about getting a copy of my Ranger 3 casting back in November- I have since had a hard-drive crash and lost all of your names and contact info.  I am attempting to contact those who wrote be through forum PMs, but if you emailed me directly prior to February, I have lost the info.  So, I'm starting over:

Anyone interested should contact me at mbradley3@cfl.rr.com

Thanks.

Mark
[snapback]1204276[/snapback]​

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kuhn Global @ Apr 27 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1234160[/snapback]</div>
Anyone heard from Mark?
[/b]

Was just wondering the same thing. He might be busy. Looking forward to hearing from him soon.

Steve

Now that the run is done, I have an extra set of castings if anyone is interested- contact me at mbradley3cfl.rr.com.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ Aug 4 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1294065[/snapback]</div>
I'd like the Buck figure and decals for my kit ;)

Any idea on when that ships?

Thanks.

Jason
[/b]

Actually, I just finished casting the figures today- they will ship out this weekend. The plan is for the decals to follow in the next few days.

Sorry for the delays.

Mark

No worries - just making sure I was getting them :)

Thanks..

<div class='quotetop'>(Bradleyfett @ Aug 4 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1294091[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ Aug 4 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1294065[/snapback]

Thanks.

Jason
[/b]

Actually, I just finished casting the figures today- they will ship out this weekend. The plan is for the decals to follow in the next few days.

Sorry for the delays.

Mark
[/b][/quote]

Absolutly. I've been spending a lot of my free time dealing with some medical issues with my wife's grandfather, so I'm just now trying to catch up.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ Aug 4 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]1294099[/snapback]</div>
No worries - just making sure I was getting them :)

Thanks..

<div class='quotetop'>(Bradleyfett @ Aug 4 2006, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1294091[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ Aug 4 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1294065[/snapback]

Thanks.

Jason
[/b]

Sorry for the delays.

Mark
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Mark...

Kewl... yes I am absolutely still interested in your Ranger 3. Give me a call...my number is on the earlier sent emails to each other. If you can't find it just PM me and I will get it to you.

I am sorry to hear about the families medical problems. I truly hope all turns out well.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Hey folks- I'm back now. I have been out of town a lot dealing with more issues with my wife's family. I plan to send out these two remaining kits in the next day ot two. I apologize for the delays.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>(Run Runner @ Oct 2 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]1330410[/snapback]</div>
Mark,

I completely understand about the delay. Family comes first. I hope everything works out with the family issues.
[/b]

Thanks for that- I am sorry however for not keeping in touch with those who are expecting a kit- I should have done better. I do appreciate the understanding though.

Mark

<div class='quotetop'>(Atemylunch @ Oct 12 2006, 07:23 AM) [snapback]1336584[/snapback]</div>
Mark,
What's the status of the kit?
I hope the family matters are not too serious.

Max
[/b]

Thanks- everything is getting a lot better now. The kit is on its way to you now. Sorry for the continued delays.

Mark

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back