Studio Scale Batwing

szarchie

I am selling my studio scale Batwing from the original Burton movie. This is a rare chance to own one of these as there were very few made. You can see pictures of the actual kit and a finished build up here:

Titan Find

If anyone is interested or has any questions please contact me.

Thanks for looking

Archie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(szarchie @ Apr 25 2006, 07:22 AM) [snapback]1232637[/snapback]</div>
I am selling my studio scale Batwing from the original Burton movie. This is a rare chance to own one of these as there were very few made. You can see pictures of the actual kit and a finished build up here:

Titan Find

If anyone is interested or has any questions please contact me.

Thanks for looking

Archie
[/b]

PM Sent.

Are you selling the actual buildup or just a kit?

JV

The bat has snagged his ride.

jerrybatman2.jpg

JV

That sucks for me. good for you. I'm on this freaking forum 24/7 and the time I leave I miss this. The prop God hates me..... ARRRGGHHHHHHHH.

Ahh but the resin God loves you :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swpropmaker @ Apr 25 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]1232800[/snapback]</div>
That sucks for me. good for you. I'm on this freaking forum 24/7 and the time I leave I miss this. The prop God hates me..... ARRRGGHHHHHHHH.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swpropmaker @ Apr 25 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1232800[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Sorry Steve, I did get here first.

Hi Mike

If you are still looking I amy be able to help.

Brad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mbmcfarland @ Apr 25 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]1232749[/snapback]</div>
Dang, I'm too slow again. I have been looking for one of these kits.

Mike
[/b]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back