Studio Scale Batwing

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

szarchie

I am selling my studio scale Batwing from the original Burton movie. This is a rare chance to own one of these as there were very few made. You can see pictures of the actual kit and a finished build up here:

Titan Find

If anyone is interested or has any questions please contact me.

Thanks for looking

Archie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jvasilatos

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(szarchie @ Apr 25 2006, 07:22 AM) [snapback]1232637[/snapback]</div>
I am selling my studio scale Batwing from the original Burton movie. This is a rare chance to own one of these as there were very few made. You can see pictures of the actual kit and a finished build up here:

Titan Find

If anyone is interested or has any questions please contact me.

Thanks for looking

Archie
[/b]

PM Sent.

Are you selling the actual buildup or just a kit?

JV

swpropmaker

Sr Member
That sucks for me. good for you. I'm on this freaking forum 24/7 and the time I leave I miss this. The prop God hates me..... ARRRGGHHHHHHHH.

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ahh but the resin God loves you :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swpropmaker @ Apr 25 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]1232800[/snapback]</div>
That sucks for me. good for you. I'm on this freaking forum 24/7 and the time I leave I miss this. The prop God hates me..... ARRRGGHHHHHHHH.
[/b]

jvasilatos

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swpropmaker @ Apr 25 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1232800[/snapback]</div>
[/b]
Sorry Steve, I did get here first.

sleepless

Hi Mike

If you are still looking I amy be able to help.

Brad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mbmcfarland @ Apr 25 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]1232749[/snapback]</div>
Dang, I'm too slow again. I have been looking for one of these kits.

Mike
[/b]