Studio Scale 1989 Batmobile

P1020253.JPG

This is what I started from, right out of the shipping box.

I am considering selling my model. It is a first generation, slightly flawed casting that has been reworked slightly in areas that were missing. Being an original it will not be cheap.

That doesn't mean it can't be reproduced by the buyer.

I believe I may not have the necessary skills to finish this.

I really want to. I've had the shell for years and obsessed over getting the body just right, it's basically there but I don't have any parts except for the awesome intake that you made for me, I really need the rest of that assembly, like the fan blades. I can add rivets and do my special paint job on it from there.

I need all of the parts though in all honesty. I don't have the skill or resources as you have. :)
Been a fan for a while.

I really want to. I've had the shell for years and obsessed over getting the body just right, it's basically there but I don't have any parts except for the awesome intake that you made for me, I really need the rest of that assembly, like the fan blades. I can add rivets and do my special paint job on it from there.

I need all of the parts though in all honesty. I don't have the skill or resources as you have. :)
Hi Spencer, I was wondering if you still have it and if you would consider selling it to me? thanks Lou R24kids@hotmail,com

I'm just trying to get a Batman 3d printed to go with mine but not sure on size. Did someone mention that it's 1/10 ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back