strong magnets for bio to pred latex masks.

PredaBEAST

Hi can anyone give me links to some super strong magnets that they know are good for using with pred bios to masks. I had one set before i bought from someone that was strong enough to hold the magnet together through my forearm, so that kind of strength. But even with those i need to double up i think because the bio fell off a few times but luckily i caught it. I don't want to order those from them again because the package came tore and empty because i think the package got stuck to a machine in shipping because of weak packaging. I want quite a few, i have 3 masks i want them in and 5 bios. Possibly 1 more mask and bio too. So maybe about 20 if i need to double up. I think they are neo magnets. I bought some n45 before but they are not strong enough or maybe were not big enough. Not sure the strength of the bigger ones i got. I have a buddy that says n50 is the way to go but not sure where to get them and id like advice from someone who knows for sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Another strong magnet that will work but may be harder to pull apart and may not want to be used on your mask is a computer hard drive magnet. Those would be good to use if you were to say use them on your gauntlet computer if you want to have the effect of detaching the self destruct mechanism like Scar did in AVP! That is what I use.

I use n52 1in for my bio and undermask. And im not sure of the grade but its a 1/3 inch earth magnet that is in my computer gauntlet and a small metal tab on the lid and it works perfect

Is that for the open/close option on the computer? Have you posted any pics of the magnets in use with your mask and bio? I would love to see how it all came together.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back