stromtrooper black undergarmets

uscm buzz

Ok where can you buy the black undersuit for trooper costumes.. I got a knockoff brand over at walmart for $12 which is awesome.. but all the pants are shorts.. so I woudl need to get the pants..

Yes I know what to get.. but I was hoping if someone had any links.. .. I didnt know anybody still used aerobic tights... I assumed everybody used the Bycycle Riders outfits.. because they breathe and you dont sweat so bad.... I forgot the name of the popular brand.. the normally sell for $40 shirt long sleeve.. and pants are $30''' Walmart carries and off brand for $12.. which is great.. The 501st use these according to some of the Guys on the Dented Helmet..

Anyway.. I could swear the name was Armorwear or something like that..

Target. Womens warm up pants. 10 bucks. I have a 34 inch waist and I stand 5,11 and I take a size medium. They're cheap, comfy, snug and easy to clean.

Yup, I do the same as Armando...

The same company that makes those Under armor knock offs from walmart...makes the warm up pants.

AthleticWorks is the name. I think mine were like 12.98. Just take your wife with you when you get them, or you will get weird stares if you standing in the womens section holding pants up to your waist.

Try your local Costume store. Mine put me onto an old lady who used to be a Dress-maker. She has a Shed full of fabric. She made my whole suit for $20 including materials.

Just an avenue for you to explore.
:thumbsup

I used a dive skin for my first undersuit, but I prefer the Walmart athletic compression 'under armor' KO stuff.

Yea thats the NAME UNDERARMOR I knew it was somehting like that.. my buddy that wore the trooper costume was real glad it breathes..

I like the price of the KO stuff... I didntknow the same company made the womens warmups.. so they are different then mens warmups cuz there snug right.. thats awesome that solves a problem with my 2nd suit that needs pants.. thanks..

I cocur with Jimbo, I have the Walmart UA KO top (compression shirt really holds the fat in too.) and I got a pair of matching bottoms at Academy. 2-piece is the way to go...so you can pee-pee. UA is too expensive.

John

Originally posted by Jimbo890@Dec 19 2005, 03:57 PM
I used a dive skin for my first undersuit, but I prefer the Walmart athletic compression 'under armor' KO stuff.
[snapback]1139263[/snapback]​

go to ebay and put 'Zentai suit' into the search bar. These freaky sex suits zip up in the back, have a seperate crotch zipper, come with bootie-socks and gloves sewn in. I got mine for $26 including shipping from China. I used a glue gun to attach the neck seal (which also attaches up the back) and presto my entire under suit is attached and wont come untucked.

i bought this, it's in Tactel:
http://www.tiebreak.it/ecomm/detail.asp?psku=MIC514
MIC514.jpg

up i use a black t-shirt with long sleeves

Go with UnderArmor, but you have to buy the right one. There are two types. I forget the actual names of their product, but one is an insulator and the other is designed to cool by drawing moisture away from your skin. If you live in a hot climate, do not buy the insulating one. Same idea for the cold environment...

Originally posted by TK-6790@Dec 28 2005, 12:53 AM
Go with UnderArmor, but you have to buy the right one.    There are two types.    I forget the actual names of their product, but one is an insulator and the other is designed to cool by drawing moisture away from your skin.    If you live in a hot climate, do not buy the insulating one.  Same idea for the cold environment...
[snapback]1144881[/snapback]​

You would want the "Heat Gear" version. "Cold Gear" UnderArmour keeps you WARM.

DO NOT use a dive suit unless you want to end up like that guy at MegaCon in 2003. HEATSTROKE. :wacko

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back