strengthening pepakura

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pred Haster

I used gelcoat on mine but I think you can use papermache (paper with white glue).
I saw people using this method to make their LOTR armor : it is strong and cheap. The result is amazing. :)

maverick118

Be careful with ploy urethane resins, just because they don't stink doesn't mean they're not toxic. Urethanes gas off some noxious gases when curing so always use a respirator. Aqua resin is a very good alternative and as far as I know is very safe to use.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.