Stranger things

I didn’t manage to perfectly replicate the font used on the poster since it appears to be handwritten. The most similar font I manage to find was this one: Chendolle

I would gladly hear your feedbacks and suggestions about this prop I made - my intention is to get a better technique by practicing, testing and gradually improving and any help would be highly appreciated

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-30_21-58-25.jpg
    photo_2024-03-30_21-58-25.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Missing Cat Simple White Poster.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
I finally have a moment today. Very exciting shares today!
Hopefully many of these have been worth the wait.
Please, I must ask, do not resell these on Etsy, eBay, etc. These are here for free and they are for the members here.
If I find any of my replicas being sold online for any amount, I will cease to share anymore of them.

Will Byer's Missing Poster (Season 1)

Assembled from a variety of sources. I believe this might be the most high-res and accurate version of the poster out there.
The version in the show seems to be ever so slightly skinnier than an 8.5x11", so I just printed mine on regular paper and gave the edges a very slight trim to match the show.
UnusualWizardry_ST1 - Will Byers Missing Poster.jpg

Hawkins High School Food Drive Flyer (Season 1)
Seen in the background during multiple scenes, including when Jonathan posts the above Missing Poster.
Print on 8.5x11" pale orange paper.
UnusualWizardry_ST1 - Holiday Canned Food Flyer.jpg

Mike's D&D Binder Custom Pages (Season 1)
During the opening scenes of Season 1, Episode 5 the kids flip through Mike's D&D Binder to learn about "The Vale of Shadows"
For those who don't know, The Vale of Shadows is completely fabricated for the show.
So, these pages are modified scans from Dragon Magazine and the Demogorgon artwork (barely seen in the show) seemed to be completely fabricated as I could not track it down anywhere... therefore I completely redrew it from scratch.
UnusualWizardry_ST1 - The Vale of Shadows Page 0.jpgUnusualWizardry_ST1 - The Vale of Shadows Page 1.jpgUnusualWizardry_ST1 - The Vale of Shadows Page 2.jpgUnusualWizardry_ST1 - The Vale of Shadows Page 3.jpg

Print Page 0 & Page 1 front and back on the same page. I can't tell if Page 2 & 3 are also front and back or if there's a page in between. I went ahead and did front and back in my replica of Mike's D&D Binder.
The one area that could be improved in an update would be the Vale of Shadows photo. It looks like it could be a painting of some kind, but I could not track down a matching image, so this image is pieced together from screenshots.

Tina's Halloween Bash (Season 2)
ribeiroorafael Requested I share my version present in my display case photos.
Size seems to be a half sheet of 8.5x11 paper, so that's the size I went with and it looks good to me.
Print on bright neon orange 8.5x11 paper and cut right down the middle.
Also included is a single with crop marks if you only want one of them.
UnusualWizardry_ST2 - Tina's Halloween Bash Flyer_HalfSheets.jpgUnusualWizardry_ST2 - Tina's Halloween Bash Flyer_Single_wCrop.jpg

Murray Bauman's Chicago Sun-Times Package Label (Season 2)
Seen during the montage where Murray, Nancy, and Jonathan are packaging copies of the tape that incriminates Hawkins Lab.
I found the original source scan of the vintage label used and worked on adding the handwriting.
Print on 8.5x11" sticker paper, cut out, and apply to a 6"x9" yellow envelope. Bonus points if you fill it with the screen accurate cassette.
UnusualWizardry_ST2 - Murray's Chicago Sun-Times Label_8,5x11.jpg

July 4th Fireworks Show Newspaper Ads (Season 3)
Seen in the background throughout the Season. There are two versions and sizes.
I printed this on 8.5x11 newsprint and did some rough cutting tearing around the edge, leaving a slight border around the outline to make it look clipped out like it does in the show.
UnusualWizardry_ST3 - Independence Day Bash Ads V3_COMBO 8,5x11.jpg

Fourth of July Parade Poster (Season 3)
Poster seen in various sizes throughout the season.
Sometimes more mini-poster sized with the white border, but also closer to 24x36 with no border.
I'm planning to print this at 13x19", since that's as big as my printer will go.
Could also do a 24"x36" version if someone wants it. It's vector, so I can export a larger version without the border too at some point.
UnusualWizardry_ST3 - July 4th Parade Poster_13x19.jpg

Hawkins High Arrival Notice (Season 4)
Not sure if this was actually seen in the show, but it was posted on one of the doors in set photos.
Easy enough to replicate, so why not?
UnusualWizardry_ST4 - Hawkins High Notice.jpg

Robin's Pennhurst Folder Contents (Season 4)
Seen in Episode 4, Nancy and Robin make a fake resume and letter of recommendation to get into Pennhurst.
Robin's is the only one seen in great detail. I printed mine on dot matrix 8.5x11" paper to match the show and placed in a matching folder.
I do have the front sticker as well, but need to rework somethings.
UnusualWizardry_ST4 - Robin's Pennhurst Folder Pg1_8,5x11.jpgUnusualWizardry_ST4 - Robin's Pennhurst Folder Pg2_8,5x11.jpg
BONUS FIND: Will Byer's Drawings
If you'd like to do a little coloring project - I found the Flickr gallery that Prop Master Lynda Reiss used for Will's Drawings in Season 1. These are authentic D&D campaign drawings from the 80s that the poster made when he was a kid, he now references in the gallery description being asked permission to use them in the show.
Pencil sketches from our D&D campaigns in the early 1980s. We played the Original D&D ruleset (not AD&D). Being bored in Jr High, I sketched many of the characters and encounters from our D&D campaigns to pass the time in school. Fast forward to 2016 - the prop shop for the Netflix TV series "Stranger Things" found these drawings online, asked for and received permission to use them in the show. How cool is that? :O)
They are scattered all throughout the entire show. They're on the walls in Mike's Basement, in Will's Room, in Will's D&D Binder, Will's Locker etc.
Some are colored in with Crayon and Colored Pencil, but many remain just printed straight in Black & White. It doesn't seem all were used and there are a few select ones that were photoshopped to reduce the party members from five to the correct number of four to fit the show. I have matched these, but would prefer to only share via PM since the original artist has been generous enough to keep the images up all this time and downloadable in high-res (I'll get back to you when I can on this you guys).

Here's a list of direct links to the ones I have ID'd as being used in the show (starting with the more iconic ones):
Standby. There was an issue with the links. Working on fixing it.

Some other updates. I am currently working on some updates to my design for Bob's Map that will ripple over to Dustin's Map as well after uncovering some new reference that shows more details in the text as well as the back! I'll try to post those when I can. I will also be updating my Surfer Boy Pizza Coupon design as well (again, better reference).

Finally, I want to thank everyone for being so patient with me. This truly has been the busiest 6 months of my life and it's been very hard to find time to organize all the Stranger Things work I've been doing so that it is post-able. Not to mention finding the time to design and recreate all these things. I apologize that some of this has been taking as long as it has, but hopefully everyone is happy with the accuracy and quality I try to strive for.

There's more in the works, including: more accurate Bob Newby Superhero drawing, Barbara Holland Pool Photo (and the zoomed in version focusing on the Demogorgon), Will Byer's Funeral Program, Will Byer's Mind Flayer Drawing, and Murray Bauman's Business Card among other things that are not far enough along just yet.

I must get back to working on an upcoming presentation for work, but I hope these will hold you guys over until I have more time.

Last edited:
Here's Joyce's letter written in Hopper's name (to be memorized) for Mike and Eleven:
Joyce's Letter Front.png Joyce's Letter Back.png

And Hopper's own words (from heart to heart) on the same letter:
Hopper's Letter Front.png Hopper's Letter Back.png

These should be printed on standard A4 format (297 x 210 mm), but slightly reduced in size so you can cut the unprinted margins.

Hopper's 3 rules:
Hopper's 3 Rules Front.png Hopper's 3 Rules Back.png

Made this as standard A5 (210 x 148 mm).

The letter and the 3 rules note were made from photos of Stranger Things Hawkins Memories Kit "Vecna's Curse" Limited Edition, which I already ordered for me, as I recently watched all 4 seasons and got hooked on the series.

Will Byers funeral program taken from Hero Prop/Your Props:
Will Byers Funeral Program Cover.png Will Byers Funeral Program Inside.png

This is for standard LTR format (280 x 216 mm), but can be easily resized for A4 too. There are folding lines for each side on the top and bottom center of the frame.

I finally have a moment today. Very exciting shares today!
Hopefully many of these have been worth the wait.
Please, I must ask, do not resell these on Etsy, eBay, etc. These are here for free and they are for the members here.
If I find any of my replicas being sold online for any amount, I will cease to share anymore of them.

Will Byer's Missing Poster (Season 1)

Assembled from a variety of sources. I believe this might be the most high-res and accurate version of the poster out there.
The version in the show seems to be ever so slightly skinnier than an 8.5x11", so I just printed mine on regular paper and gave the edges a very slight trim to match the show.
View attachment 1805501

Hawkins High School Food Drive Flyer (Season 1)
Seen in the background during multiple scenes, including when Jonathan posts the above Missing Poster.
Print on 8.5x11" pale orange paper.
View attachment 1805500

Mike's D&D Binder Custom Pages (Season 1)
During the opening scenes of Season 1, Episode 5 the kids flip through Mike's D&D Binder to learn about "The Vale of Shadows"
For those who don't know, The Vale of Shadows is completely fabricated for the show.
So, these pages are modified scans from Dragon Magazine and the Demogorgon artwork (barely seen in the show) seemed to be completely fabricated as I could not track it down anywhere... therefore I completely redrew it from scratch.
View attachment 1805529View attachment 1805530View attachment 1805531View attachment 1805532

Print Page 0 & Page 1 front and back on the same page. I can't tell if Page 2 & 3 are also front and back or if there's a page in between. I went ahead and did front and back in my replica of Mike's D&D Binder.
The one area that could be improved in an update would be the Vale of Shadows photo. It looks like it could be a painting of some kind, but I could not track down a matching image, so this image is pieced together from screenshots.

Tina's Halloween Bash (Season 2)
ribeiroorafael Requested I share my version present in my display case photos.
Size seems to be a half sheet of 8.5x11 paper, so that's the size I went with and it looks good to me.
Print on bright neon orange 8.5x11 paper and cut right down the middle.
Also included is a single with crop marks if you only want one of them.
View attachment 1805502View attachment 1805503

Murray Bauman's Chicago Sun-Times Package Label (Season 2)
Seen during the montage where Murray, Nancy, and Jonathan are packaging copies of the tape that incriminates Hawkins Lab.
I found the original source scan of the vintage label used and worked on adding the handwriting.
Print on 8.5x11" sticker paper, cut out, and apply to a 6"x9" yellow envelope. Bonus points if you fill it with the screen accurate cassette.
View attachment 1805528

July 4th Fireworks Show Newspaper Ads (Season 3)
Seen in the background throughout the Season. There are two versions and sizes.
I printed this on 8.5x11 newsprint and did some rough cutting tearing around the edge, leaving a slight border around the outline to make it look clipped out like it does in the show.
View attachment 1805504

Fourth of July Parade Poster (Season 3)
Poster seen in various sizes throughout the season.
Sometimes more mini-poster sized with the white border, but also closer to 24x36 with no border.
I'm planning to print this at 13x19", since that's as big as my printer will go.
Could also do a 24"x36" version if someone wants it. It's vector, so I can export a larger version without the border too at some point.
View attachment 1805506

Hawkins High Arrival Notice (Season 4)
Not sure if this was actually seen in the show, but it was posted on one of the doors in set photos.
Easy enough to replicate, so why not?
View attachment 1805507

Robin's Pennhurst Folder Contents (Season 4)
Seen in Episode 4, Nancy and Robin make a fake resume and letter of recommendation to get into Pennhurst.
Robin's is the only one seen in great detail. I printed mine on dot matrix 8.5x11" paper to match the show and placed in a matching folder.
I do have the front sticker as well, but need to rework somethings.
View attachment 1805508View attachment 1805509
BONUS FIND: Will Byer's Drawings
If you'd like to do a little coloring project - I found the Flickr gallery that Prop Master Lynda Reiss used for Will's Drawings in Season 1. These are authentic D&D campaign drawings from the 80s that the poster made when he was a kid, he now references in the gallery description being asked permission to use them in the show.

They are scattered all throughout the entire show. They're on the walls in Mike's Basement, in Will's Room, in Will's D&D Binder, Will's Locker etc.
Some are colored in with Crayon and Colored Pencil, but many remain just printed straight in Black & White. It doesn't seem all were used and there are a few select ones that were photoshopped to reduce the party members from five to the correct number of four to fit the show. I have matched these, but would prefer to only share via PM since the original artist has been generous enough to keep the images up all this time and downloadable in high-res (I'll get back to you when I can on this you guys).

Here's a list of direct links to the ones I have ID'd as being used in the show (starting with the more iconic ones):
Standby. There was an issue with the links. Working on fixing it.

Some other updates. I am currently working on some updates to my design for Bob's Map that will ripple over to Dustin's Map as well after uncovering some new reference that shows more details in the text as well as the back! I'll try to post those when I can. I will also be updating my Surfer Boy Pizza Coupon design as well (again, better reference).

Finally, I want to thank everyone for being so patient with me. This truly has been the busiest 6 months of my life and it's been very hard to find time to organize all the Stranger Things work I've been doing so that it is post-able. Not to mention finding the time to design and recreate all these things. I apologize that some of this has been taking as long as it has, but hopefully everyone is happy with the accuracy and quality I try to strive for.

There's more in the works, including: more accurate Bob Newby Superhero drawing, Barbara Holland Pool Photo (and the zoomed in version focusing on the Demogorgon), Will Byer's Funeral Program, Will Byer's Mind Flayer Drawing, and Murray Bauman's Business Card among other things that are not far enough along just yet.

I must get back to working on an upcoming presentation for work, but I hope these will hold you guys over until I have more time.

Thanks for the awesome shares!

Hello guys, thank you so much for producing the best props I've ever seen :love: UnusualWizardry and RafalFett

This is my canvas version from the weekly watcher newspaper doctor collector box

Edit: I redid it to the correct newspaper dimensions (29.5 x 42cm)

Attachments

• Page 2.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Page 1.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • Page 4.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
  • Page 3.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Page 1.jpeg
    Page 1.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Page 4.jpeg
    Page 4.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Page 3.jpeg
    Page 3.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Page 2.jpeg
    Page 2.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

This is from season 2 episode 7 21m49s and season 3 episode 6 21m20s, feel free to give any feedbacks. Also, I've links from canva edit (dm me)

If anyone ask I could upload here a lot of screencaps containing paper props from all 4 seasons

Attachments

• Season 2 Episode 7.jpg
    Season 2 Episode 7.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Season 2 Episode 7.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • Season 3 Episode 6.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • Season 3 Episode 6 Scene.png
    Season 3 Episode 6 Scene.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi all, I've only just started watching stranger things (I've just finished watching season 2) and I'm hooked lol!
Thank you to EVERYONE in this thread for there wonderful uploads, they are great! Ive tried to clean up/edit a 3 musketeers candy bar from season 2 (the one Dustin feeds to baby dart) please go easy on me as I'm only using and ipad (with no pen) as my computer died a long time ago lol…. But i still wanted to try and contribute

Im not sure of the size to print….as i live in the uk

Anyway here is a before and after, hope you like it and thanks again….
IMG_9369.jpegIMG_9372.jpegYou_Doodle_Pro_2024-04-14T16_14_50Z.jpegYou_Doodle_Pro_2024-04-14T17_21_32Z.jpeg

Click on image for FULL size

Hi all, RafalFett did an awesome job with Will’s funeral program (Thank you) the praying hands on the cover are perfect (faded just like the screen used version) I found the same hands and cleaned them up, I won’t be using them in my collection as the faded version is better and screen accurate, but I thought I would post them anyway just for reference/or if anyone wants them…. lol

IMG_9284.jpeg

Hello again,

This is quadratic equations test from season 4, hope u guys enjoy it

Attachments

• Eleven's Equations Test.png
    Eleven's Equations Test.png
    795.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2024-04-17_10-52.png
    2024-04-17_10-52.png
    265.2 KB · Views: 12
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-17 at 10.51.23.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-17 at 10.51.23.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Eleven's Test Template.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 4

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back