Strange New Worlds tricorder build

ajcatalano1

Strange New Worlds tricorder build by a.j. catalano, completed. First animation written directed and produced by me.
Man this animation was days of work to write direct edit - and with no info but a few sec of screen time to decipher. 3D model by Limey Builds - what an amazing guy!
Build is all me though.

1138sw

Strange New Worlds tricorder build by a.j. catalano, completed. First animation written directed and produced by me.
Man this animation was days of work to write direct edit - and with no info but a few sec of screen time to decipher. 3D model by Limey Builds - what an amazing guy!
Build is all me though.

Awesome work!! Just amazing!!

caz345

Build is all me though.

That is so killer HMU sometime if you would like me to make you some real aluminum parts for it. Awesome job!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.