Stormtrooper T-shirt..."theres one set for stun"

NEKROFANATIC

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wondering who did this t'shirt...I had a chance to be on the Trailer Park Boys tv show and I wore my Stormtrooper t-shirt with the "there's one, set for stun" on the back. The scene is extremely small and I've never been able to capture a good still of it (have to wait until it comes out on dvd) but for all those who actually own this shirt, it is NOW a replica of a screen-used piece. :D

Originally posted by NEKROFANATIC@Jan 20 2006, 11:13 AM
I had a chance to be on the Trailer Park Boys tv show and I wore my ST t-shirt with the "there's one, set for stun" on the back. The scene is extremely small and I've never been able to capture a good still of it (have to wait until it comes out on dvd) but for all those who actually own this shirt, it is NOW a replica of a screen-used piece. :D
[snapback]1163741[/snapback]​

Cool....I'll have to keep an eye out for ya on the repeats....BTW...isn't that a SW quote, not ST?

Darksidedesigns made the shirt. He only made like 30 of them. He has an entire line of those cartoon shirts with the quotes on the back.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back