Stormtrooper Stunt vs Hero Construction?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Baruopa

I've been working through a lot of research on the production and design of the different stormtrooper helmet variants, and while I understand that the "hero" faceplates were the product of alterations made to the original deteriorating stunt helmet, I've not been able to find any information on the rest of the helmet. I know the ear pieces are unique as well to the hero, but what about the back and cap? Surely if alterations had to be made to the faceplate and the earpieces, the back/cap would not be exempt? I've just never seen it commented on, and was wondering if anyone knew for certain whether or not the hero helmets used the same back/cap molds as the stunts.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.