Stormtrooper redesign by Mohzart - 3D printed armor

cassius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's gonna take a while before I post something here but I made a deal with Mohzart and now hold exclusive rights to make and sell this armor :). I will make a proper junkyard thread at some point but for now you can comment in this section :)

mohammed-z-mukhtar-stormtrooper-5b.jpg
storm_trooper_redesign_by_mohzart-d8dshg1.png

I'm aiming at $1700/1800. Undersuit will be actually rather easy I think. For bottom you need typical black tactical pants like Helikon UTP and for abdominal area you will receive a foam pattern so... sleeves is the only thing you might consider problematic but it's easy to figure out I think :).

Depending on the price, I'd love to have one. Getting the undersuit made will be a trick though.

Might also be offering abdominal parts printed with rubber as something additional. That's what I'm doing for myself and I intend to design it in such a way that your skin can breathe, adding vent holes consistent with overall design and such :).

I'm aiming at $1700/1800. Undersuit will be actually rather easy I think. For bottom you need typical black tactical pants like Helikon UTP and for abdominal area you will receive a foam pattern so... sleeves is the only thing you might consider problematic but it's easy to figure out I think :).
Can't wait :D, I have more of a affinity for this armor than the ep7 trooper. If I get this armor, I hope to eventually get a squad together for troops.

Hahah, Mohzart made this armor due to his disappointment over ep7 design and I feel the same. The one he made actually looks like a soldier, like a tank, not an Apple version of Star Wars. This one is totally badass and I can't wait to make it but first... I need to finish my current projects :).
Can't wait :D, I have more of a affinity for this armor than the ep7 trooper. If I get this armor, I hope to eventually get a squad together for troops.

When I was a wee lad, I liked the Six Million Dollar man Lunch Box, but fancied the SWAT Thermos. The checkout gal was none the wiser as I got the the 1976 bonus. Now that my babble has been laid out.....

Holy crap..this is the armor TFA needed!!!! Not a fan of the helmet as I like the real TFA helmet but the armor looked like Rubbermaid hooked up with Tupperware at 3AM in a trucker diner.

I would blow the cash on this over a nice TFA sculpt.

Side note: Half way through the school year, I ran into the kid who got my alter ego. He was happy and so was I.......win win.

Right... anyway, I will offer both full armor and separate parts so if you don't fancy the helmet or anything else you can get whatever you need :).

Hello, I am a new member and big fan of Mohzart's work on deviant. I am curious sir Cassius about your ambitious armor project. Any chance for a peek? Thanks in advance.

Hello, funny people still find it :D. I talked to Mohzarz and we made a deal regarding making this armor commercially but I'm not sure I will make it - it's a great design but the truth is people will be more interested in official trooper stuff, not redesigns no matter how good they are and I have to keep that in mind (unless I can arrange some sort of deposit gathering to convince me to do it but that's not an option I think). So yeah... would love to make it but I don't think there's a market for that product :<

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back