Stormtrooper neckseal best place to get one?

I believe that Chris said his wife was retiring from neck seal making though. You might want to check with him before ordering through his site.

Yep, clearly says on his site that his wife has finished making them.

Shame if you're looking for one, as they are the dogs bollox. I love mine :D

I don't suppose it would hurt to PM Chris and see if there are any left over...you never know I s'pose.

Cheers, Gord.

i also have one of chris´s wifes REALLY awesome neckseals and recommend them HIGHLY.

but if he/his wife isn´t doing them anymore try to look on the well known internetauctionsite...

there are some really good looking ones for sale, but i have not seen any of them in lifesize... so i cannot say if they are as good as they look...

maybe try it... and leave a feedback for other TD´s on this forum...

what makes a good one if its not too dum a question?

Originally posted by RoCKo@Sep 29 2005, 06:11 PM
i also have one of chris´s wifes REALLY awesome neckseals and recommend them HIGHLY.

but if he/his wife isn´t doing them anymore try to look on the well known internetauctionsite...

there are some really good looking ones for sale, but i have not seen any of them in lifesize... so i cannot say if they are as good as they look...

maybe try it...  and leave a feedback for other TD´s on this forum...
[snapback]1086458[/snapback]​

Originally posted by judgedredd@Sep 29 2005, 12:20 PM
what makes a good one if its not too dum a question?
[snapback]1086469[/snapback]​

IMHO, that would have to be...comfort, quality and accuracy. Mr's TK409's neck seal is very comfortable, very well made and looks very accurate. Plus the materials used add to the comfort...the ribs "look" kinda like rubber, but there's not a trace of rubber in them. I love it :D

Next to my helmet, everyone always asks about my neck seal..."wow, it's just like in the movies." is usually what I hear all the time.

Kudos to Chris and his wife...top job *tips hat*

Cheers, Gord.

Hi

Bumporama.....Looking for a place to buy neck seals. TK409 isnt an option and GOTARMOR has web troubles and has no ebay auctions right now (no one has at present)

Are there any other options???...BTW I have no time to build one - really just want to buy...Also its for display so I dont care about comfort, just good looks.

All advice appreciated.

Cheers

Try and PM Chris (TK409), I have heard :rolleyes that Mrs TK409 like stitching again. ;)

I love my neckseal by the way.. The best one to own.

....I'm having my mother in law, who's a professional seamtress, trying her hand at making one....she doesn't think it'll be that difficult. She fabricated my Vader capes and did a fantastic job.
Gonna try a few different materials...cotton/poly blend, Lycra, etc......if it works out, I'll post pix and try to get her to make a few for sale....

Thanks for the nice compliments guys. Mrs. TK409 says she will make more if you like. She had taken a break for the baby a couple months ago and I had kind of hoped she would be done for good. But she actually kind of likes doing it. Your nice emails and feedback is what brought her out again. You can PM me or email at the website. http://www.tk409.com/tk409.html
Thanks.
- Chris

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back