stormtrooper helmet lol

TK-2067

just seen this on ebay. its too funny. a guy selling his armor and the helmet is backwards and the mouth peice is not painted. real star wars fan this guy is lol lol

Originally posted by JediCarl@Mar 25 2006, 12:18 PM
Wow. That's horrific.  :eek
[snapback]1213088[/snapback]​

Yes, horrific is a good word for it. Has this guy seen a Stormtrooper before? How do you make a mistake like that?.?.

New RPF public service ad campaign:

Friends don't let friends build Stormtrooper armor drunk

I knew a guy in the 501st a few years ago that was rushing to put it together for an events and did that with the dome. He was mercilessly heckled.

I added the cheeck tube stickers the wrong way at first... but it was an easy fix. Couldn't figure out why it looked so bad... but then it dawned on me... :lol

but...LOL.
19.gif
asd.gif

That's horiffic. All you guys have missed the fact that he's obviously killed his family and hung them up from the roof - look he's even left a foot on the floor.

I personally would avoid any Stormtrooper with eyebrows like that................

So I take it we're all in agreement that this isn't canon, right? :unsure

The black sweats are a nice touch. He looks like a can of bisquits somebody dropped.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back