Stormtrooper Foam armour files

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Demolition, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Demolition

Demolition Well-Known Member

Hi guys ive been playing around with these files that fierfek origanlly made and coverted them for foam use just thought i would share them to see if any of you wanted them looks like an easy build there is no helmet file as i think it would be to hard to build in foam so i havent done it .

Anyway see what you think the link below if a bulk download for all the files shown at the bottom :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9fx2a8mdmatlgtd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jimmyscribbles likes this.
  2. jackhellcrow

jackhellcrow New Member

WOW really nice... has anyone done it before? I would like to see it

3. Demolition

Demolition Well-Known Member

lol i dont think so i just wanted to see if i could convert them i my try them as its cheaper and easier than vac forming :) it wont get you in the 501st but will still look ok

4. StewYZF750

StewYZF750 Well-Known Member

Sand Fox trooper has left some pdf files on the 'net of some EVA foam templates for trooper armour. sand_fox_trooper

5. bobafettsslave1

bobafettsslave1 Active Member

this is great, what size is it for?

6. Nuclearemp

Nuclearemp New Member

20151023_173634-1.jpg Almost done, Thank OP

PropReplicator2 likes this.
  7. erparus

erparus New Member

I know this thread is super old, but I am PRAYING that you see this and respond! My son has been begging for a storm trooper costume for 2 years. Finally bought the foam and realized I have no clue how to measure, scale or use the pep program. I would REALLY appreciate any help you could give me!!!