Stolen Orhadar File?

Peachpanda

Jr Member
So I was browsing online for a cheap spiderman suit for Supercon down here in Miami. I came across the site "herostime.com" yes, spelled incorrectly. But I saw a suit being made out of Orhadar's Ultimate Spider-Man print! They didn't give him credit or anything! Does anyone know anything more about this site? Screen Shot 2015-04-04 at 4.28.47 PM.png

So I was browsing online for a cheap spiderman suit for Supercon down here in Miami. I came across the site "herostime.com" yes, spelled incorrectly. But I saw a suit being made out of Orhadar's Ultimate Spider-Man print! They didn't give him credit or anything! Does anyone know anything more about this site? View attachment 460372

Have you actually bothered to ask Orhadar himself?

- - - Updated - - -

So I was browsing online for a cheap spiderman suit for Supercon down here in Miami. I came across the site "herostime.com" yes, spelled incorrectly. But I saw a suit being made out of Orhadar's Ultimate Spider-Man print! They didn't give him credit or anything! Does anyone know anything more about this site? View attachment 460372

Have you actually bothered to ask Orhadar himself?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, don't know why my post shows up twice there.......

Always better to contact the author and confirm it first. These things can get pretty heated when someone gets accused of digital recasting.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's from China. You're probably right.

Last edited:
Even if it is ZZ (not sure it is), they're violating the agreement with Orhadar because they're not making the buyer purchase the file before printing / sewing.

Also I realized that the superior spider-man first suit I bought from them was also stolen from orhadar. should've done some research first :facepalm

I have contacted them just now, awaiting their response.
Sounds great. Hopefully they respond.
Not trying to sound smart here, so what do you gain by being Sherlock?
How would you feel if something you've worked so hard on was taken from you, without paying you, without even mentioning your name? I'm not trying to be Sherlock, I'm just trying to help the community.

Dumb question maybe, but how does this happen? You print it, someone takes the file from your printer (the printer perhaps) and ships it to their buddy in China?

re: the comment about 'what do you have to gain', it pains me deeply that anyone would ask that in this community.

Orhadar and others sell the actual file so people can print it with whatever company they like. Some buyers send the file to China so they can get a cheap suit that looks good. The companies then keep the file and sell more suits based on it without compensating the artist. This is becoming very popular because the suits from China run $60-80, and normal suits may cost 10x that much.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back