Stolen Helmets

I just saw a wedge helmet on eBay for 250$ from oceanside, ca. But the description makes it seem like it was homemade so I'm unsure if it's yours.

So sorry to see this happen Chad - glad that you'll be able to replace them, but you shouldn't have to go to the trouble because of someone's criminal selfishness.

It times like these where you kinda wish that you could get hold of the Bounty Hunters Guild...

1604056170891.png

Not that you're all that bright if you steal a whole glass case to begin with but how dumb are you that you don't wear a mask during a time where no one would question you wearing a mask. This sort of thing really bothers me because it's something so personal. Not a camera that you could replace the same day, but something you love and put your time into. If they ever made anything maybe they would really understand what it is they really took.

Sorry to hear this, hope you get them back and this effing scumbag gets beat within an inch of his life!

Disgusting to read this happened.Hands off of other people('s stuff), work for a living like others do.
I sincerely hope he will be caught and your items will be returned to you, T.
Fingers crossed

Thanks for the comments guys. My office has only been open since Feburary and it’s me and my best friend and three young kids that are all family friends. No Cameras outside. No one comes into my office. One FedEx guy commented and looked quite a bit. The video is plain as day, he came in for ONLY the SW stuff, period. I called my insurance today and it’s all covered and it’s all replaceable. I picked up ZORG’s last 2-1B kit a month or so ago....so off to ordering and painting I go. Never will I bring pieces to my office!
Did you contact fedex and ask? And yeah that oceanside thing seems possible too.

Thats sucks big time. The big lesson for everyone.....Make sure your stuff is insured. a blanket policy isnt that much.

Last edited:
Why would he steal the helmets and ignore the more valuable stuff in your office? That’s so weird. He could have stolen your camera and sold it. With the cash, he could have bought the same helmets and had spare cash. Maybe he believed that the helmets were the real McCoy’s from the movies?

Whoa!!!! That ebay listing says “item no longer available”!!! Suspicious.

Again, very important to note that this could have been a legit posting but, boy was it gone fast.

This was a targeted theft. Two 55” LED smart TVs, three brand new laptops, a Matterport camera, and an iPad. The case and a bag of scuba equipment, but I think this was just a cover.

make sure your stuff is insured. My policy covered all of it and covers my ”contents” or personal belongings for up to $120K or $12K when not in my house for $250 a year and that covers my wife’s wedding ring for $25K. It’s cheap to insure. Glad I did.

I'm 95% sure that helmet is a DHPFX kit, not RS Propmasters

I've got an RS. The front box on the mohawk sits flush against the helmet, which doesn't appear to be the case on the DHPFX. Plus that interior is nothing like the RS.

TatooineMachine, hope you get this guy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back