Stolen Helmets

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This morning I had a Detolf case w RS Props Wedge & Porkins helmets, a Troopermaster Sandtrooper helmet, and my beloved 2-1B droid stolen from my office at work. I have all of it on film with a full clear picture of the douche bag. If something comes up for sale, please call or text me. Thanks for the help!

Chad
714 686-4665

Wow! is it like an office building? someone off the street? customer? co-worker?
That's horrible. Yeah eBay is the first place to look unless they plan on keeping them.

Holy crap this is terrible.. if you want I can throw the video on my channel and share it with all the groups I’m in

Haven’t seen you in awhile man, good to see ya
I'm normally posting in the model or off topic sections. Glad you remembered me.
(Not to crash this thread by any means, but this Friday I'm helping with a Trunk or Treat event and decking out my work truck all Star Wars themed. Probably post it in the off topic area by Saturday, so be on the look out)

I was sick when I got the text from you this morning. I was pissed off all day for you my friend.

I have only seen one photo of this rat *******, that Chad sent me this morning. So I say this to inform you all. This dude went in, bear hugged the entire Detolf case, & carried it & all the contents out in one scoop.
20201028_142358.jpg

Keep your eyes out for someone located in southern CA area selling on eBay, FaceBook, Instagram, whatever type of selling platforms. We all here know these pieces. This dude more than likely doesn't. Look for Wedge & Porkins X-Wing helmets (these are RS PropMasters pieces), a Sandtrooper (he'll probably have it as Stormtrooper), but the big one will be the 2-1B. It's a beautifully built, by Chad (a.k.a. TatooineMachine. Check out his build thread here on the RPF) Zorg 2-1B head. It got a real Shur microphone, all the greeblies, & is beautifully finished. Honestly, how many of these, fully finished, pop up. I've not seen them.
Definitely post more photos & or videos, Chad! Everyone needs to see this piece of human debris.
I hate all thieves!!!!

Wow! is it like an office building? someone off the street? customer? co-worker?
That's horrible. Yeah eBay is the first place to look unless they plan on keeping them.

My office is in Los Alamitos in a nice part of town right across the street from Roland Sands Designs - famous custom motorcycle builder. The guy knew it was there and came in for only this. No one come into my office. We’re a small restoration contractor and one customer has come in all year. UPS, FedEx, Postman, the internet provider installer and sales guy, other than that it’s all people I know and hope I can trust. This was someone that was sent in to grab this. After he broke into the lock box I had outside, he unlocked the door, came in, took the Detolf, left the la- tops, iPads, cameras, two LED 55” smart TVs, a $7K camera, and left in less than 6 minutes, he even closed the blind over the entry door and locked the door. I had to re-key the place, have an alarm company come out to quote a security system, get w my security camera guy, download all the footage from the 11 cameras, and do a police report. Just sucks...

Where do you work? (not specifically).... is this some sort of place where public access is normal/happens?

It strikes me as something something someone would have have to have known about? Previously seeing it perhaps?

Edit: You posted before I hit submit! LOL

Yeah.. this guy had a specific 'mission'... either by seeing it previously.. or sent by someone else.

Any pics of the back of the hoodie?

Where do you work? (not specifically).... is this some sort of place where public access is normal/happens?

It strikes me as something something someone would have have to have known about? Previously seeing it perhaps?

I can count the people that have come into my office - UPS, FedEx, Postman, a sales guy for internet service, his installer, very few. It’s an a side street but less than 20 seconds from the police station, in a very affluent city. Live and learn.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

I frequently run a saved search for helmets on ebay so I'll keep an eye out if they pop up.

Kind of an aside here, but this guy's an idiot. He wears a hoodie to hide his identity but doesn't wear a PPE mask?

Wow, thats crazy. I work right around the corner from there, on Katella and the 605. Hope you get your stuff back or at the very least this guy gets caught.

Thankfully you do have cameras so that can surely help out.
Is there an approximate value of what was stolen?
Funny how hes all got his hoodie on thinking hes hiding most his face, yet is completely facing the camera....thankfully.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back