STK Workshop Millennium Falcon?

It's the 32" Falcon partworks kit developed by De Agostini. STK of Hong Kong are reselling it, both as a full kit and fully assembled. They made some changes to the interior - upgrading the lighting and so on, but retaining the screen-inaccurate interior detailing.

So, yeah. It's mostly warts and all. :)

Last edited:
Oh ok cool...thanks!

Does anybody have it in stock that ships to the USA?

Anyone here bought one? Seems like an affordable alternative to the old Master Replicas option?

The partworks kit came out quite a few years ago, and engendered a lot of discussion. There are loads of discussions about it here, and various public videos. Mostly because it's big and impressive, but has a ton of problems that people then spend ages (and tons of money) fixing. :)

I don't know if there's anywhere still selling it as a subscription kit. Partly finished kits pop onto auction sites from time to time.

I subscribed to the original Deago run a few years back.

Pros -
Great kit, goes together well
love the steel frame, looks awesome sitting on your bench as its coming together.
Interior details are cool with lots of after market accessories available.

Cons -
Many inaccuracies despite advertising claims
ABS plastic (not a fan)
A little overpriced imo. (the STK release looks cheaper if no additional shipping fees)
Wall mount is cheap and chunky
Info booklets are a waste of time really with only a few pages at the back devoted to assembly instructions.

Unless you're really into having a SS 32" version of the Falcon and don't have the skills or time to scratch your own (considering all the 3d print parts becoming available these days) I'd recommend the 1/72 5' PG Bandai as better value for money.

I don’t have the time or skill to finish my own...

I own the Bandai Perfect Grade that’s collecting dust in storage

maybe a better option for me is to commission someone to finish the Bandai kit...?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back