Steve Wang Vampire

Usurper

Ive had this a while, but frankly been way way way too scared to paint it, kind of like the P1 stunt bio, i feel like i am somehow soiling it by trying to paint it etc.

not painted ANY kits/smaller scale stuff ever before, and it shows lol, but i find myself caring less nowadays.

anyway, again my photo skills are showing their FAIL status, but heres what i ended up with.

Raw.

102b4ecc.jpg

Painted.

swv1.jpg

swv2.jpg

swv3.jpg

swv4.jpg

swv5.jpg

swv6.jpg

That looks awesome brother, you def did a great job.

That's one of the Horizon kits from Steve, right? I have the Gillman and is def very impressive all the details that are on this kits.

Again bro, great job and great to see your ass around here again.

thats one awesome paint job!!! the details are crazy, i dont see that being painted anyother way , very creepy (in a good way) lol, ...ps: your pic taking skills are not bad either cause u can apreciate all the details in the pics.... love the pic from above ,the top of the head looks so real ...

Looks impressive. OKOK it sounds strange but the first thing what I was thinking is. That beast will have an intresting skull, especially the musculs in his face. It would look great. Still a good work you have done. You mixed the good colours and painted it lifelike.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back