Steve Neill - makeup effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why or how that happened but the link was fine and then just goes to me video list. It should go right to the video now.

steve

That's to the first link I posted. the ones in the quotes won't work.

Thanks Steve!

That was great! It really did sound like a "My Favorite Year" type experience.

Doug

This thread makes me wish I'd gone for the model making and effects classes instead of computer animation. Then again back in 1997 none of us knew CGI would take over. I love seeing all these behind the scenes glimpses.

Steve, enjoyed that video as much as any that I have seen. Looking forward to further "reflections" videos as well as your excellent build videos.

You need your own network!

What a fantastic story Steve, thanks for sharing. Do you have any stories about you and Rob Bottin that are worth telling.

Not really. I first met Rob over at Baker's when he was only 16. Later I worked on The Thing and Legends for him. He's a great guy.

Steve

Thanks for the video Steve, I called my wife in to watch with me as she loved My Favorite Year and she loved hearing about a real life version. Please do continue with the videos as I love "war stories" revolving around most any subject when it's told as well as you did.

I just saw the Oliver Reed video, loved it! Wow what a great story, and what an amazing experience that must have been.

Looking forward to more.

Steve,
You ought to see if some of your colleagues would join you in some story telling videos.

Doug

I'm thinking about going to Rick Stratton's house to do that soon. We worked on a lot together. A-Team to The Stuff.

Steve

Rick Stratton built that one. We did the show together. I worked for Corman for years. did several film for him at New World.

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back