Steve Neill - makeup effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Just when I think I've visited your most awesome threads, you bring up this gem. It's good to see you survived having to muzzle Ripley with your hand XD

Gilly001.jpg

Here's the suit off camera with my wife Gilly.

Steve

Stop teasing and start telling! :lol

:lol Everybody that knew Ollie has stories! :lol

I'm sure him and Keith Moon are cutting up and are the life of the party whereever they are!

Thanks boy I have some stories.

Well I could do a video it would take less time. We spent a couple of months together. The best story was the night he took in on the town for my 28th birthday. What a night.

Soon.

steve

...and you survivied?! :lol

Well I could do a video it would take less time. We spent a couple of months together. The best story was the night he took in on the town for my 28th birthday. What a night.

Soon.

steve

Barely!!!! I woke up hung over like I have never been and a black eye. Seems we did some boxing. More on that later if there's enough interest I'll do a Reed Stories Video.

Steve

:lol Man partying with a legend like that! :lol

I would have loved to hear his storys especially the ones with him and Keith!

Here's one I think some of you older guys will know. I did a lot of Gorilla work in my suits. Rick Baker was kind enough to recommend me to many such jobs.

Lets see how many of you know what this is from. BTW this shoot nearly killed me. it was 105 on the sound stage when we shot. It was before cool suits. The AC broke down on the stage of course.

105!! Aye yi yi, that's truly one hardcore 'rilla. :cool
Thx for sharin' the pics + stories, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back