Steve Hird Celtic -VS- Pete Mander Celtic

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I have yet to take more pics, but just wanted to put this pic up to show the difference between the two Bios since I haven't seen them both side by side to note the differences.

1011.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Then after staring @ the Celtic, I thought to myself, "what if the bottom circular thingys functioned like a respirator?" Here is an interesting concept:

1001.jpg

1007.jpg

Robillicus

Thanks for posting the pics, Jason. Each helmet is a work of art in its own right; both crafted by fantastic artists. As far as the respirator addition goes, I don't like it. The helmet itself already performs this function, and by exaggerating it, to me, it's kind of like showcasing the creatures handicap. "Knock this thing off my face and I'm ******!" Plus, with the addition of all that stuff the helmet loses it's intimidation and fear factor. It becomes a clunky mess instead of something that's most likely crafted to instill fear and confusion into it's victims.

predmaniac

They are both fantastic versions and I just cant seperate them in there quality and presence. They are so different but both completely capture the essence of the Celtic Pred, love em.

predator666

2 amazing but uniquely different bios by 2 amazing sculptors that truelly show the pure awesomeness of Celtic