Steve Harrington's costumes Stranger Things

Has anyone figured out what type of vest Steve is wear in Vol.2 in when they go into the upside down? I am have trouble finding something with the right closures and neckline.

Attachments

• FWf2zThWQAAvLCa.jpg_large.jpg
    FWf2zThWQAAvLCa.jpg_large.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 149
M-1955 flak jacket , its a marine version there's a few different patterns of M-1955 vests tho

Attachments

• 6A8C3C09-688E-4000-A930-68D830A28E70.jpeg
    6A8C3C09-688E-4000-A930-68D830A28E70.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 499A845A-7F11-47D6-9C12-10C87B5DFCBD_4_5005_c.jpeg
    499A845A-7F11-47D6-9C12-10C87B5DFCBD_4_5005_c.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 103
for the jacket Steve wears in season 4 , does anyone know would it have been a repo or a vintage style auto one? ( just asking as I know hoppers jacket was custom made )

Found it on eBay for $65. Thinking about selling it because it’s a tad too small for me.
If you do end up selling it I'd be willing to pay at least a good 100 bucks for it... I'm desperately searching for one right now and I'm on the smaller end of the size spectrum. Please lmk!

If you do end up selling it I'd be willing to pay at least a good 100 bucks for it... I'm desperately searching for one right now and I'm on the smaller end of the size spectrum. Please lmk!
For $100? I’d be willing to sell it. It was fairly dirty when I first got it and had some ink spots, but I cleaned it up and got it fairly nice again.

For $100? I’d be willing to sell it. It was fairly dirty when I first got it and had some ink spots, but I cleaned it up and got it fairly nice again.
I'm gonna guess the screen used jacket was a repo made for the show, as unlike the members only jacket in season 2 the style auto care design jacket / and others like it are really hard to find especially since they would have needed 3 or more for production. I actually messaged the designer of costumers for stranger things on instagram but I haven't had a reply yet ( because if a company made it like they did with the jacket hopper wears in the end of season 4 then they may be able to make more )

Am an anyone ID the polo from family video in season 4
No, I've been trying to find either that or preferably the blue polo he wears after that, with the cream collar and chest stripe bordered by red and yellow. The closest I've found is a blue Vineyard Vines rugby shirt with a white collar and two grey chest stripes bordered by red ones, but I'd really like to find something closer that has more of that 80s retro feel even if I can't find the exact shirt.

No, I've been trying to find either that or preferably the blue polo he wears after that, with the cream collar and chest stripe bordered by red and yellow. The closest I've found is a blue Vineyard Vines rugby shirt with a white collar and two grey chest stripes bordered by red ones, but I'd really like to find something closer that has more of that 80s retro feel even if I can't find the exact shirt.
Not the blue one but the sorta purple/violet multi striped polo he wears is a criquet polo, I think it’s specifically called the “Arthur Stripe”.

Attachments

• 8A2F945C-2444-4997-8166-DB4F14023622.jpeg
    8A2F945C-2444-4997-8166-DB4F14023622.jpeg
    901.9 KB · Views: 219
  • BE4324DB-E03F-488F-AE19-08FEE6AA5AF5.jpeg
    BE4324DB-E03F-488F-AE19-08FEE6AA5AF5.jpeg
    638.5 KB · Views: 208
  • 791FC60A-2493-4D99-B50C-509BD4D5C75F.jpeg
    791FC60A-2493-4D99-B50C-509BD4D5C75F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 211
Not the blue one but the sorta purple/violet multi striped polo he wears is a criquet polo, I think it’s specifically called the “Arthur Stripe”.
Wow, good find! (The second image looks like it's actually a slightly different stripe pattern, but definitely still close enough for me.) Not the main shirt I want but if I can find one of these in S I'll have to pick one up. Unfortunately I can't find any in my size, but if anyone with a much larger frame is looking for one, here are a few in XL and XXL: [1] [2] [3]

Does anyone know what watch Steve wears in season two?
I'm not sure about the watch itself other than that it's got a silver case and a simple white or light silver face, but the strap is a Soviet military leather watch band. You can find reproductions for sale pretty cheap. (How a very WASPy teenage boy living in small town Indiana during the height of the Cold War came to own a Soviet watch band, I'm not sure...)

I'm not sure about the watch itself other than that it's got a silver case and a simple white or light silver face, but the strap is a Soviet military leather watch band. You can find reproductions for sale pretty cheap. (How a very WASPy teenage boy living in small town Indiana during the height of the Cold War came to own a Soviet watch band, I'm not sure...)
My sorta “head canon” explanation for this is Steve mentions his grandfather was in the war and somehow Steve’s grandfather got this watch and he would later hand it down to his grandson at some point in his life. Would love to actually see what Steve’s parents are like or a better glimpse into his home life in future episodes. (However I find it very unlikely as how season 5 ended I don’t see how they can fit something as mundane as Steve’s parents into the climax of the show, anything’s possible though ‍.)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back