Steve Harrington's costumes Stranger Things

Hey guys! This place seems like the most solid way to get good advice for Steve’s clothing, so I’m asking what is the best accurate kind of Levi’s jeans to get to replicate the light blue ones he wore throughout the early seasons? Levi’s has so many different kinds and variants so I really want to try to get it right. Please let me know what kind they most likely are! Thanks a bunch.
Oh looking more into season 4 I realize he also wore the jeans in episode 4!

Attachments

• 8CC8B3A3-B043-488E-9C10-05AA3D5584A3.jpeg
    8CC8B3A3-B043-488E-9C10-05AA3D5584A3.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 145
  • A0E402A0-D6F7-4E95-8A52-99510197ED3C.jpeg
    A0E402A0-D6F7-4E95-8A52-99510197ED3C.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 137
Good find! Thanks for the info, and in returnI also found some info that might help you make it more screen accurate.
As you can see they removed the brand's patch on the breast pocket and in the clear ID spot they put a different 80's brands tag on it.

Maybe they chose this tag because this brand has long since gone under and is difficult to find anything about (I tried because I thought this was the brand of the jacket).
But yeah if you want maybe you can find a close font and photoshop something to print out and put in your jackets ID sleeve :)
do you know what the actual screen used jacket is , and where to get one ?

sorry one other question apart from eBay poshmark and Depop are there any other sites you would recommend for finding a members only jacket ?
Any second hand mark places, one that weren’t named already is Mercari, I got mine from there. All the ones named are pretty much the most well known, but it’s worth taking a look on any other platforms that are based around second hand selling!

does any one know where to find an accurate repo , or genuine jacket of the one Steve wore in season 4 ?

Attachments

• B6538025-BA28-4EFD-A646-2E80513F2A17_4_5005_c.jpeg
    B6538025-BA28-4EFD-A646-2E80513F2A17_4_5005_c.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 91
Any second hand mark places, one that weren’t named already is Mercari, I got mine from there. All the ones named are pretty much the most well known, but it’s worth taking a look on any other platforms that are based around second hand selling!
oh cool were u able to get the screen accurate version of the jacket on mercari ?

Looks like a vintage one, would be more time period accurate but not screen accurate, cool find nonetheless.
ah ok , cool how often do the modern ones with black rings come up ? , as most seem to be vintage ( with the zipper been different to the modern ones )

ah ok , cool how often do the modern ones with black rings come up ? , as most seem to be vintage ( with the zipper been different to the modern ones )
Usually not too hard, they usually blend in with the other listings so it takes a good eye to spot them out

ah Cool thanks for letting me know , apart from the zipper are then any other differences between the vintage and the new jackets ?
The fitting is a lot more slimmer and sleek and not at bulky, the things on the shoulder (not exactly sure what they’re called) are stitched down on the new jackets. I’m sure there are subtle cosmetic differences about the jackets past and present but that’s all I got.

wow nice , is Steves actually confirmed to be a style auto Carrera design jacket tho or could it be another brand ?
No, the style of the jacket has been adopted by multiple other different companies, style auto is just the quote unquote “name brand” version. My guess is the jacket in the show is one of the “brand less” ones. I would like to get my hands on a style auto jacket though.

No, the style of the jacket has been adopted by multiple other different companies, style auto is just the quote unquote “name brand” version. My guess is the jacket in the show is one of the “brand less” ones. I would like to get my hands on a style auto jacket though.
ah ok cool , so the screen accurate jacket is probably another brand of jacket ? do you know what the style of jacket is called for jackets that look like the style auto jacket ?

The fitting is a lot more slimmer and sleek and not at bulky, the things on the shoulder (not exactly sure what they’re called) are stitched down on the new jackets. I’m sure there are subtle cosmetic differences about the jackets past and present but that’s all I got.
ah cool thanks for letting me know , so the newer jackets are less bulky basically ?

ah ok cool , so the screen accurate jacket is probably another brand of jacket ? do you know what the style of jacket is called for jackets that look like the style auto jacket ?
I would just look up “grey 80s racer jacket” or “racer cafe jacket” stuff like that and you might find a few, can’t say I can know any other brands other than style auto or turbos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back