Static cannon mounting

oneuglymf

ok, so I scored a cannon from Mr. Fett, and I see many templates for arms and attaching them, however almost all of them use the backpack. I'm not going with a backpack (at least for this year) but I do want my cannon up for effect.

The arm seems to be the easiest part, but how should I mount this effectively so it stays upright anhd stationary.

Any ideas or photos would be great, and yes I have search and gone to the "Point all noobs..." thread to no avail.

Thanks in advance, your pal, Simon

(mr. Fett's picture)

here is the cannon I'll be trying to get mounted.

IMG_8673.jpg

IMG_8673.jpg

hey bud,

i have the same cannon, its hard to say really since not much info is given on ur suit, i mean if you have no backpack
then make a base for the arm and glue it on to your skin or whatever u have, to make a base try to look at hardware store
for somthing that can be used as a solid base, for my cannon i plan to buy a P1 base for it in future, the cannon has a AVP arm on it,
so thats an other idea, u may wanna try to get a AVP arm and mount it to cannon then mount arm to skin ,

just idea since the cannon is hallow anyway

I need something stronger I bet. I will try to fab up some back armour using some plastic I have, that might work. I will post up the results whe I can. Any other ideas or templates/schematics would be appreciated.

Simon

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back