STARWARS: Lightsaber from Ralph Mcquarrie original concept art

DaBuild

Sr Member
Hello Fellow Makers!
1f600.png

I always wanted my own lightsaber so I machined one from Ralph Mcquarrie original concept art.
I hope you enjoy!
1f973.png

Cheers!
Dan

Last edited:
Toujours un plaisir de voir tes vidéos et d`apprendre les techniques utilisées; un travail de Pro:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Always a pleasure to see your videos and to learn the techniques used by you; a Pro-Job:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Toujours un plaisir de voir tes vidéos et d`apprendre les techniques utilisées; un travail de Pro:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Always a pleasure to see your videos and to learn the techniques used by you; a Pro-Job:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Your comments are are always a ''treat'' to read. Merci! :)

Last edited:
Your comments are are always a threat to read. Merci! :)
Thanks...but it's spelled "treat" (une traîte, expression Québécoise) and not threat (une menace). Sorry for the correction, I'm a French teacher for second language training for anglophone public servants for the Government of Canada;)

Thanks...but it's spelled "treat" (une traîte, expression Québécoise) and not threat (une menace). Sorry for the correction, I'm a French teacher for second language training for anglophone public servants for the Government of Canada;)
Indeed! My bad sir! :) Don't be sorry at all. I'm always learning. (I corrected myself)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back