STARWARS: Lightsaber from Ralph Mcquarrie original concept art

DaBuild

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Makers!
1f600.png

I always wanted my own lightsaber so I machined one from Ralph Mcquarrie original concept art.
I hope you enjoy!
1f973.png

Cheers!
Dan

Last edited:

joberg

Master Member
Toujours un plaisir de voir tes vidéos et d`apprendre les techniques utilisées; un travail de Pro:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Always a pleasure to see your videos and to learn the techniques used by you; a Pro-Job:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

DaBuild

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Toujours un plaisir de voir tes vidéos et d`apprendre les techniques utilisées; un travail de Pro:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Always a pleasure to see your videos and to learn the techniques used by you; a Pro-Job:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:
Your comments are are always a ''treat'' to read. Merci! :)

Last edited:

joberg

Master Member
Your comments are are always a threat to read. Merci! :)
Thanks...but it's spelled "treat" (une traîte, expression Québécoise) and not threat (une menace). Sorry for the correction, I'm a French teacher for second language training for anglophone public servants for the Government of Canada;)

DaBuild

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks...but it's spelled "treat" (une traîte, expression Québécoise) and not threat (une menace). Sorry for the correction, I'm a French teacher for second language training for anglophone public servants for the Government of Canada;)
Indeed! My bad sir! :) Don't be sorry at all. I'm always learning. (I corrected myself)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.