starwars.com - Replica Luke's Ceremonial Jacket for sale

I looked at the museum replicas costumes at CV and I thought they were made of a cheaper thin material. I don't know if the same is for this jacket but I'm a little skeptical.

In the past, little children have commented that I look like Luke, which is why I'm growing my hair out and doing the ceremonial outfit for Hallowe'en.

So, is this jacket up to scratch? The only thing I know 'bout it is the hilarious reviews on Amazon. Or should I hold out for one of Dave's?

The Museum Replicas jacket is really not good. I spoke to the original owner of the jacket and he said they didn't listen to him when it came to the details, color, and materials.

I bought one and didn't like it, so I returned it.

I hate sewing box pleats...and those arms are not fun. Same thing for the snowspeeder jacket and Greedo's jumpsuit, so more power to Dave if he can pull it off.

David had already made one, many moons ago. Not available anymore, and I am sure that since he is an official licensee now he will respect the current license holder.

However, I don´t think that except for the label below the breast pocket the jacket is quite okay, especially for the current prices over at Amazon :lol :lol :lol .

I thought the Museum License has run out and since David is already a Lfl Licensee that this was in the works?

David had already made one, many moons ago. Not available anymore, and I am sure that since he is an official licensee now he will respect the current license holder.

However, I don´t think that except for the label below the breast pocket the jacket is quite okay, especially for the current prices over at Amazon :lol :lol :lol .

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back