Starting my Ghostbusters Collection

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my Detolf area. I also have a Venkman71 pack that I will be building with lights and sound:

Dsc03182.jpg

Dsc00566copy.jpg

Dsc00568copy.jpg

never pictured you as a ghostbuster fan.......

i'm going to start a proton pack this month or next.......even our buddy nate is in the works of getting one done

never pictured you as a ghostbuster fan.......

i'm going to start a proton pack this month or next.......even our buddy nate is in the works of getting one done

Yeah, this is one of those 80's movies that I like but don't love. However..who doesn't love the proton pack?

We should have a build day!!!! :thumbsup

Many mutual friends here have been feverishly building proton packs the last few weeks for next year's SDCC I'm just about ready to hop on the bandwagon myself, Sean Bishop has this pack down to a science and couldn't be a nicer fellow, very neat collection Brad and I'm looking forward to seeing your pack project develop.

Sean Bishop has this pack down to a science and couldn't be a nicer fellow, very neat collection Brad and I'm looking forward to seeing your pack project develop.

Thanks Andy. Yes I have met Sean a couple of times. I hope to have his help along with Ross's (Bowelrock). :thumbsup

No 'start small' with you eh ? :lol

Fantastic !

Really looking forward to seeing the proton pack built.

Did you buy the kit whole, or put bits together from various sources ?

No 'start small' with you eh ? :lol

Did you buy the kit whole, or put bits together from various sources ?

LOL! Thanks. I was fortunate enough to have a friend give me the entire kit, including the jumpsuit and all. This is a longtime friend that I truly appreciate.

Since I was unable to keep the 1966 Batman items from my Red Paperclip thread, I used the space for this. The Ectogoggles are Hotshots.

I love that OMNI magazine! Where did you score that?

Alex

That was originally the poorly done free file that is floating around. I cleaned it up a bit and fixed what was wrong on it. Since the original file is technically not mine, I can not share it or sell it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back