Starting Beskar Mandalorian Armor and "The Child" Prop (Pic Heavy)

STARL0RD

So I've started work on this build, I already printed one full helmet but I am currently reprinting a new one as I found a better file and decided it was worth remaking. I have also started to sculpt a baby yoda head out of monster clay that I intend to turn into a full prop to accompany my cosplay. I plan on casting the head to make a silicone copy with painted resin eyes for a (hopefully) more realistic effect. Any reference for the jumpsuit would be HIGHLY appreciated!
Thanks All!!!!

So I'm just now getting around to posting up some pictures of the first helmet and the start of baby yoda but I will post some new pictures of the new helmet once it is printed! Obviously the old helmet has yet to be painted and I haven't attached the ear caps, but I do still plan to finish this helmet as well.
Also note: the first file was from Thingiverse and the new file I purchased is from Nikko Industries.
20191128_153547.jpg
20191126_120705.jpg
20200122_183525.jpg
20200122_183541.jpg

So I began printing the file from Nikko Industries and sadly it is a bit disproportional to the series helmet for my liking so I will most likely be finding a new file to try. Open to suggestions on that one haha. Also side note but I am hoping to refine "The Child" sculpt and begin making silicon casts and selling them, so definitely let me know if you would be interested in that! I am also planning on starting the jump suit, cape, and belt rigs soon!
20200126_160309.jpg

20200126_160317.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back