Starting a Costume

Rakin

Hello there.

Im from Germany and found the Lair accidentally on the internet. I have to say, that im really impressed what people could do on their own.

Ive seen the Mr I build and i thought starting with this Build.

Now that i read as much tutorial as my head could take, there are still questions left.

I dont want THE perfect suit. Just a costume that looks average. I dont have sooo much money, so i have to do most things on my own.

But i just couldnt find good masks and helmets.

I really like the P1 Bio and the one from the AVP, i think its called scar. Now im looking for a mask and a helmet that fits me and goes down to the neck.

I thouht that i first get the mask because without it starting would be pointless.

So my personal to do List:

- Getting a P1 or AVP full Mask with the helmet.
- Making the Mr. I Suit
- Making the Armor out of Plastic and stuff (found some tuts and liked them)
- Getting or Making Hands
- Getting or making Feet (i liked the Shoes of the Preds)
- Detailing everything making it look better.

So if anyone can Help me Getting a good Mask with helmet i would appreciate it. It takes a week from now, till my Mr I Suit arrives, then I start posting Pics of my Progress here.

Greetings from Germany

Benjamin

If your question is where you can get a mask...
Look through the threads in help and huntorials...there is a link in there and a list of who makes what....you can also look for masks in the buy,sell,trade forum.......i got mine on Ebay

wiel gluck mein Freund. Dadurch wird viel Zeit fur Sie......und Geld
ich lerne alle mein Deutsch auf die Strasse gelernt...es tut mir leid

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back